Ratings for Dr. Carlos M. Larocca

The doctor seemed very nice but the staff is extremely unpleasant

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I would never recommend Dr. LaRocca to anyone. If you are American DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT GOING TO SEE HIM. They discrimination against American. If Dr. LaRocca thinks you can afford it, he will tell you although I do take your insurance, for you I won't because I spend more time with you then my other patients. Really!! He spends less than 2 mins with me. He asks home you are,any changes in meds, writes prescriptions and out you go. $150 cash. He must be hurting for cash if he needs that extra $20. The receptionist is the rudest persin ever. When she calls to confirm appt she will remind you if you do not show up you will be charged. She doesn't speak english. She will argue with you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

The doctors are great, they take their time and listen to you however ther the staff is the worst, specially when you call them very unpleseant and helpfull.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Could mention other deficiencies, but this is the last (forever, fortunately): I am changing primary doctor with the new insurace in January. In mid December I ran out of a blood presure medication I have been taking for years. Mr. Larroca refused to prescribe a refill unless I had a final apointment with him, and left me without the medication until January when I'll see the other doctor!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Carlos M. Larocca's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1979)