Ratings for Dr. George Borrett

I saw him or a pelvic exam and when he inserted the forceps I screamed out in pain and he told me that "I needed to be quiet and stop moving or else we couldn't get the test done" instead of readjusting them. I have had this EXACT TEST done PAINLESSLY plenty of times before. I will be filing a formal complaint with the Misercordia Hospital. Women please beware he will not listen to a single thing you say either and he will likely talk over you. He should just retire.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

My family has had many years dealing with doctors. Dr. Borrett is most probably the least compassionate physician we have ever encountered. He had no patience to listen to the family's questions, and made the family uncomfortable to ask what they didn't understand. We had a very unfortunate experience with dr Borrett.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr Borrett was very direct but honest with his diagnosis. I was given a few days to live but no one gave up on me. Thanks to Dr Borrett and the amazing staff at the Grace Hospital 5th floor I am still alive and very grateful. I as in the hospital for 3 months and the staff made things as comfortable as possible and I consider every one of them as a friend. Thank you all. George M

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Worthless. He lies to cover his own buttox and has an extremely rude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Borrett took care of my mum after she had a stroke...and yes...he is VERY direct...but we loved him......we joked with him....if one listens to him..he has a wonderful sense of humor....one should not take his directness to heart...I would rather have that than someone who pussyfoots around the issue.......I would love it if he ever had to care for my mum again.....NO problem............

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very abbraisive personality. Does not do patient care on 5 th floor at Grace.He reads charts only . The Grace would do themselves a favor by getting rid of him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

this dr. has no bedside manner ..my husband is in the hospital with bad pnemomia said to me in front of my husband that i have more days with my boyfriend ..because he would b in longer..very rude

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

ly insufferable and miserable man. Very condescending, to the point of infringing on personal space to intimidate, as well as prevent us from leaving the examination room after being told repeatedly that we wished to leave and no longer speak to him. He outright said he has no use for bedside manner and that to me is horrifying because in my experience good bedside manner is the difference between a merely knowledgeable doctor and an exceptional one. He strikes me as the kind of man who sees patients as potential surgeries or cures to add to his list, rather than human beings who are worthy of common courtesy and respect. Extremely disappointed and will warn all friends, family and acquaintances to stay away from him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr George Borrett has no bedside manners, very rude and inconsiderate. He does not do any examination that I would write home about. If I ever have to go to a hospital it wont be that one.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Received stitches for lacerations to the inside of my cheek from Dr.Borrett. At first he seemed a little brusque (but efficient), but upon realizing that I had been injured in the course of defending another person from a robbery (coincidentally, were seen at the same hospital almost at the same time), he became much more affable. His confident and fast-paced work made a thoroughly uncomfortable experience pass very quickly. I asked after any dietary restrictions while I had a hole in my face and he laughingly recommended I not give up scotch. His good humour and confidence made the experience much better than I imagined would be (I've never had stitches before). I was even able to go fishing again, despite remembering the sensation of having a hook & thread repeatedly tugged through my mouth. Thanks Dr.Borrett!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013