Ratings for Dr. Fernando S. Branco

The best doctor ever. Not kidding. In 2005, my neurosurgeon did the wrong surgery. I called 54 doctors to take over my case, and all of them turned me down- except Dr. Branco. Not only did he get me back on my feet, he got me off the narcotics and back to work. He took care of me for over five years as I endured chronic pain from Fibromyalgia. He stayed late, hours after he was supposed to be off, to follow-up on my appointments. When I moved, I drove 250 miles for my appointments so I could keep him as my doctor. He cares about his patients. He was made director of the Rosomoff Comprehensive Pain Center. Dr. Branco and his team saved my life- and made it worth living. My pain level went from a constant 7-8 out of 10, down to a 2-3. His team truly is the best. Dr. Branco and the staff at the Rosomoff are the only people that have ever offered relief from the myofascial pain. If you are in chronic pain, and get the chance to go to the Rosmoff, go! I promise they can help.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Fernando S. Branco's Credentials

• Univ Fed De Rio Grande Do Sul, Fac De Med, Porto Alegre, Rs, Brazil (Grad. 1986)

Oxford