Ratings for Dr. Steven MacDougall

You couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is such a great guy

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Knowledgeable, thorough, and an all around great person. So blessed to have him for my Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have always been very pleased with Steve and his staff, never once had a complaint until this past weekend. I was shocked and appalled to be witness to a student, whom recently finished a work term in his office, speaking of confidential patient related issues and even went as far as giving out patient names. This does not reflect Steve nor his staff but confidentiality should be of high standards when allowing students to do work in your office.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Will never find a more compassionate Doctor, who is caring, intelligent and a great human being, and overall an outstanding person.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have seen more doctors over the years than I can remember. Dr. MacDougall is the standard that all doctors should strive to accomplish. He deserves a higher rating than excellent.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Steven MacDougall is well worth the wait! I don't mind the wait time because I know when he sees me he will give me his undivided attention and this patience. Very thorough and kind. I've had him my whole life and I hope to have him for many more years.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Kind ,knowledgeable and caring. I am truly great full to have him as my doctor. Takes time to listen regardless of how bust he is. Extremely professional.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He has been my doctor ever since he went into practice. He is amazing; caring, intelligent, and always willing to listen...really listen to me when something is wrong. There's no better doctor on the island or in Canada in my opinion. I live away in Hamilton and I still see him every summer when I'm home, just so I can keep him abreast of my Heath issues.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

better than excellent, explains everything clearly, knows all aspects of medicine, courteous, good listener, refers when necessary

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great clinician, greater person. Evening appointments, house calls, fit-ins on short notice. Never rushed, and treats the patient, not the symptom.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011