You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven MacDougall

Dr. Steven MacDougall is well worth the wait! I don't mind the wait time because I know when he sees me he will give me his undivided attention and this patience. Very thorough and kind. I've had him my whole life and I hope to have him for many more years.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He has been my doctor ever since he went into practice. He is amazing; caring, intelligent, and always willing to listen...really listen to me when something is wrong. There's no better doctor on the island or in Canada in my opinion. I live away in Hamilton and I still see him every summer when I'm home, just so I can keep him abreast of my Heath issues.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

better than excellent, explains everything clearly, knows all aspects of medicine, courteous, good listener, refers when necessary

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great clinician, greater person. Evening appointments, house calls, fit-ins on short notice. Never rushed, and treats the patient, not the symptom.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Great Doctor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Best Doctor I ever had!!! He is kind, compassionate, thorough, and never rushes you. He is there to find the problem and will do whatever it takes to make you better. Absolutely a great listener...Hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

If we could pick the model to clone for the perfect GP, it would be Dr. Steve MacDougall, A wealth of compassion tempered with knowledge and the ability to place you as an active partner in your care and treatment this fine gentleman is the essence of the concept of a true medical professional. He is a gift to our community.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

First time I seen Steve, I pulled his name out of the phonebook, 90 minutes later he had me admitted to the hospital without knowing, had a heart specialist there 20 minutes later. Was told I most likely would of dropped dead within a week. I was 27 at the time, am 50 now and cannot say enough about how this man is such a great doctor. You will wait an extra hour to see him, but 2 seconds after your in with him you just forget all about it. Has an excellent approach to treating someone, is caring and listens. I honestly don't think you can find any better.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I count my blessings that myself and my family have a wonderful family GP like Dr. MacDougall.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Steven MacDougall's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steven MacDougall is well worth the wait! I don't mind the wait time because I know when he sees me he will give me his undivided attention and this patienc..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Kind ,knowledgeable and caring. I am truly great full to have him as my doctor. Takes time to listen regardless of how bust he is. Extremely professional. "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my doctor ever since he went into practice. He is amazing; caring, intelligent, and always willing to listen...really listen to me when something is..."

May 5, 2015