Ratings for Dr. Camil N. Sader

Horrible , not qualified, never should have done the procedure ,as he in my opinion ,is not specialized in this department, and unfortunately I ended up with a colostomy, only to be informed by a Specialist who does colo-rectal surgery that the procedure done , did not need to be done , as there are other non invasive ways to correct the problem I had , which was a stricture,and by doing what he did caused my Colon to rupture . Please get a second opinion before, you take for granted and trust a Dr. As they are not always correct. I wish I had . To this day, I think hes incompetant and lacks common sense , the colostomy he gave me was an outrage , the Stoma closed and I had to manually open it each day with my finger per the advice of my Colon Specialist, until he could reverse the disaster this General Surgeon did.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Worst physician ever. Still have hernia and thousands in bills to pay due to billing errors on their part.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Very good, knowledgable surgeon. He took the time to fully explained the risks and procedure in sufficient detail for me to understand. He accomplished my surgery without any complications or subsequent problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Sader for any surgery he is qualified to perform.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Very professional. One of the only surgeons who perform the new SILS operation!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Camil N. Sader's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Deerfield Beach, FL