Ratings for Dr. John Hall

Dr. Hall is very professional and kind. His reception staff on the other hand are incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Hall has been my family Dr. for over 25 years! he has an excellent bedside manner and her really takes the time to ask questions. He really makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr.hall has been been not only my doctor, but doctor to my whole family since moving to Port Dover from Toronto almost 17 yrs ago. he has always had a smile on his face to greet you. His bedside manner with his patients is stellar, as he makes my children and myself feel of the utmost comfort upon arrival. No question is too big or too small and he ALWAYS explains everything before a procedure or giving a med out!! I cant think of ever having another physician. he's a true Hometown , small community doc with big city knowledge!! Thank you for being you Doc!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

very friendly fammily doc. been with him all my life. gentle, non judgemental. makes you feel very comfortable. very profesional. :)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

He's a great doctor. He's been my doctor since 1986. Able to answer all my questions and if doesn't know, he will find out. I drive half an hour to see him

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Hall is a knowledgable doctor, who will answer any questions brought to him. He has been our family doctor for 19 years. He explains why he is putting you on the medicine he is, what the medicine is to do.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Hall has been my doctor for 12 years now and I can honestly say that I have never found a better family doctor for me and my family. He takes his time and explains everything to me that I need to know. eg. why I have to take certain pills, their effect on me, etc. And he always has a smile to greet us with. When I need to see him, an appointment is always available in a day or two. 6 thumbs up to Dr. Hall!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr Hall has been good to us adnd took us on when other Dr. were booked Thanks DrHall

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

He has been my family doctor since he came to Port Dover. Always there when you need him, he has even made a few house calls for my family. (Not something that happens very often these days) He is not only a caring doctor but a really nice person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

I know him my whole life and he is the best, he is very helpful to everything, and to my 3 children.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006