Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Brodtman

I had the most positive experience with Dr. Brodtman. His office staff was polite and efficient and the office was neat and clean. I appreciated that Dr Brodtman spoke with me in his office prior to the exam, and afterwards, addressed my results and treatment in a kind and accessible way. When I required an after hours answer to a pressing medical question, Dr Brodtman took the time in a thoughtful manner to discuss my concerns and alleviate my distress. I highly recommend Dr Brodtman.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

The office was clean and immaculate. The office staff was kind, happy and actually introduced themselves. Dr. Brotman was friendly, explained everything and I couldn't believe when he was actually talking me out of doing testing

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very pleased with the care that was given to my child. Dr. Brodtman was very thorough and the staff was very respectful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

staff was courteous and kind. Dr. Brodtman spent a lot of time talking to me about my symptoms and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very knowledgeable doctor. I am very happy I brought my daughter to see him. He is definitely a fine doctor and great with kids

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I was able to get an immediate appointment. The staff was kind and courteous. As a new patient he took me into his office for personal consultation. He spent a significant amount of time reviewing my history. I haven't had any physician ever do this before. He was thorough and explained everything we were about to do regarding testing. I read previous reviews but honestly didn't see Any arrogance at all. He explained and educated me regarding my diagnosis and why I should take the medications he was recommending. After a number of follow ups I feel so much better. I highly recommend dr Brodtman.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr Brodtman is extremely knowledgeable and was very patient as he listened to my concerns. His staff seems efficient and soft spoken. I would definitely recommend him for all your allergy concerns for an adult or a child.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Brodtman not only relates extremely well to both children and parents, he is knowledgeable in so many "allergy-related" areas, and so caring about treating the entire patient's needs. He has built a "relationship" with my son, who trusts him implicitly (as do I), and our son is doing so much better since we became his patient. I have referred him to many of my friends and acquaintences looking for a doc for their children's allergies, and everyone is very thankful afterwords!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

My son has been treating with Dr. Brodtman for over a year. His office is very easy to schedule and everyone there is polite. Most important, he spends A LOT of time with us and explains things clearly. He never rushes. Another plus, he is always on time.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Daniel H. Brodtman's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1997)

Tufts