Ratings for Dr. Mitchell E. Goldstein

We would still be going to Dr. Goldstein if his office took our new insurance. He is an exceptional Doctor, thorough, caring, my family and I have received nothing but exceptional care, we highly recommend him and if he isn't taking new patients, the other physicians there are wonderful as well! Can't say enough good things, we are so disappointed to now have to find a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

He went above and beyond by calling an endocrinologist's cell phone to get me an appointment when her staff was refusing to let me see her before 30 days. He is very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Goldstein is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is patient and is takes the time to explain things. He has been my primary care physician for many years and I completely trust him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Very thorough, patient, and caring. He actually listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Super nice, caring and answers questions quickly, knowledgeably and refers out when he needs to instead of trying to fix everything.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

The best most caring physician I have ever met. He knows his medicine, and is a great physician

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Mitchell E. Goldstein's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)