Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Regenbaum

Dr Regenbaum appeared to be very knowledgeable about my condition, and he seemed compassionate. He promised to do my injection the following week specifically saying " I will do it on Wed. " Upon giving this information to his staff they informed me that he was unavailable to give me my injection on the day that he promised. I was in so much pain that I started crying . They did not offer to discuss this with the Dr . Actually they acted like I was of no importance to them at all. I called the next day to ask for a release so I could go to another Dr who was more available. She said she would fax the release immediately . She never faxed it, and the new Dr was waiting all day for my records. When I called back she casually said that they never bothered to do it. I could go on and on with details, but the bottom line is that Dr Regenbaum has an incompetent lazy staff. They lie to protect each other, and they are rude and show absolutely no compassion. I have a feeling that Dr Regenbaum is unaware, but a good supporting staff who the patient can trust is very important in the Dr patient relationship. I'm seeing a new pain Dr. And his staff are smart, organized, truthful, and compassionate. Don't trust anything Dr Regenbaum's office tells you. He needs to replace them !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

His nursing staff was great, his assistant was awful. The doctor and his assistant were very helpful before my epidurals but completely ignored the serious problems I was having with AFTER my epidurals.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Regenbaum is in incredible Doctor. He is very intelligent, polite, caring, and incredible at his job. If you need a spinal epidural he is the Doctor to go to; he does a great job. I have had friends who have had spinal leaks from their epidurals from other Doctors they go to; this has NEVER happened to me with Doctor Regenbaum. This man is great!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

This doctor seemed friendly at first, but later found out how much he hates to be bothered when on-call. He was COMPLETELY rude, making accusations and telling me to call the office in the morning, so pretty much I don't waste his time. What a piece of work. It's people like him that give doctor's a bad name!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Excellent doctor. Listened to all questions and explained everything. Very patient and kind. Truly cares about the patient. He went out of his way to accommodate my schedule. Would recommend him to anyone. Best staff I've ever seen in Florida

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Sheldon Regenbaum's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med