Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Sperduto

My health is a complete mess thanks to my trust in this Dr. A patient for many years - and now that my health has severly taken a turn for the worst and I am elderly, Dr Sperduto refuses to allow for my care outside of his office. He will not authorize specialists, out patient services, He had me over medicated and inappropriately diagnosed my health conditions. He will not return my calls, other medical providers calls, and he is impeding my ability to get insurance coverage and proper medical care. He is motivated by GREED - not empathy or concern for the people that put their full trust in him as his patients. Stay as far away from this greedy insurance maniac and take your health care to anybody but the Medicare/Humana cost centered Dr that he is. His office manager Jay and his staff in general are the most Rude Unprofessional staff members I have ever had the misfortune to encounter in any medical facility!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

committed and professional. office is immaculate. excellent staff. Dr. Feliciano is an excellent addition to this very professional internal medicine practice

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My entire family has used Dr. Sperduto for over 23 years. He always makes you feel like your the most important person when he is in the examination room with you. Reading some of these comments are quite disturbing. My brother needed a heart transplant and quite frankly, Dr. Sperduto and his staff saved his life. Whenever I need to be seen, he's always available. The staff is compassionate, prompt, and always accommodating. I find most of these comments rude, untrue, and down right disgraceful. I have total confidence in Dr. Sperduto, and I trust my life and my families lives with him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

very rude and clearly does note care about his patients well being.Only in this profession for the money. Terrible bedside manners and will not refer to a specialist if you are in a lot of pain, god forbid you cost him any money. Keep away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

My husband recently passed away because of complete negligence and neglect of correct diagnosis of this doctor. As he has no insurance, you take your life in your own hands when you use him. Doctors like this should be avoided at all costs. He overdosed my husband on fentanyl during a routine visit for testing in the hospital and did nothing to try to seek a reversal or to revive him. He did not call in any consultation and did not visit him the last 48 hours he was alive. He simply told me he was dying and to get prepared. His bedside manner is inexcusable and his neglect of his patience unbelievable. He should have diagnosed the problem 8 months prior.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

The operation from top to bottom, front to back office never ceases to please and impress me with their efficiency, demeanor, thouroughness and knowledge. I wouldn't go anywhere else even after multiple changes of insurance carriers. Office is close to hospital for quick attention and there are useful overelapping relationships at this hospital which is all very helpful in case of an emergency

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

He is very good. The person that draws blood is great. The nurses are more mature, but wonderful. He does not have the warmest bedside manner, but he more than makes up for it in professionalism and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Joseph M. Sperduto's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL