Ratings for Dr. Elias Z. Bendeck

Dr. Bendeck is knowledgable and friendly and took time answering my questions. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Best doctor we have been exposed to in 15 years in Florida.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

From my first visit on I was very pleased with Dr. Bendeck. No other doctor took as much time with me to answer all of my questions, he is very competent, polite and patient. I would recommend him at any time. The office staff members are also extremely nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. was on time and answered all of my questions. I really did wait very long for him. I'm referring my co workers. I drive from Ft. Lauderdale to see him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

He was rude, he was right no matter what. Did not care about his patient (my Mom). He is a terriable dr. Takes phone calls from his "wife" while with patient discussing credit cards. Does not do follow up on lab results. 8.2 potassium level - just drink more kionex. That is just the tip of the iceburg in his care of my Mom, and she is no longer with me

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I had one visit with him and was considering him to be my primary doctor. He was horrible. He would ask me questions and answer them himself. I told him what medications I was on and he rolled his eyes. He is arrogant and nasty. I knew he was in a rush but he did not allow me the time to discuss with him what I needed as a doctor. I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to go to him. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Elias Z. Bendeck's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med