Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Eckert

Great Dr and great staff! After a hysterectomy at 42 ( with another dr), I was moody, suicidal on the verge of loosing my marriage and miserable. A friend suggested I see Dr. E....i cried at my consultation like never before. Dr. E told me everything would be ok and told me about natural trokie HRT treatment. He not only save my sanity, he save my family, marriage and my life! He is upfront, direct and will not sugar coat anything but he is very thorough, caring, has a great sense of humor and really wants you to be well! Staff is awesome!! Since 2008 I have never waited longer than 20 mins. I really like the new office!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Doctor is Cold, bold and even makes unprofessional remarks, rushes you through the consultation, seems to be bothered when you ask questions. Had an issue with medication NEVER had the decency to return my concern calls after leaving 3 messages. Not caring for the patient AT ALL....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went to 3 Gyn offices and liked them the best. Great if you are an older woman

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Eckert saved my life. I started seeing him when I first moved to Florida in 1989. He was popular, so his office was always busy, but that seems to be no different than any other doctor I have seen in Florida. In about 1991 I became pregnant, and early on I was working late, about 7pm, and something felt just very wrong. I called his office and got his service, and he called me back almost immediately telling me to meet him at his office, just around the corner. My husband, Dr Eckert and I were the only ones in the whole building. He quickly ascertained it was an eptopic pregnancy, and immediately had me rushed to the hospital, admitted, and rushed into surgery, even though he knew I had no insurance. He may often seem swamped and rushed, but know that if you really need him, he will be there.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Worst gyno ever. Unprofessional and makes you feel extremely uncomfortable. The wait time at this office is ridiculous. My appointment was for 8:30 in the morning and I left four hours after that! The office is disgusting also. The building is decrepit and the exam rooms and lobby are dirty. The stairs going up to his waiting room are dusty, and for someone with dust allergies, it is extremely alarming that a doctor's office would be this nasty. Horrible, horrible experience. Would never recommend him to anyone. I don't even understand how he stays in business. He is a pig. The office staff are also incompetent as well. His attention to my concerns were nonexistent as well. I have nothing positive to say about him or his practice.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I really miss Dr. Eckert--I moved from South Florida shortly after he delivered my son 6/9/99 and have not been able to find anyone like him! I was a patient of his for ~10 years. He is brutally honest with you and not simply tell you what he thinks YOU want to hear. I am seriously considering making a flight every six months for checkups.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr Eckert is a amazing doctor. The wait is very long, but other then that I have nothing bad to say. Every single one of the staff members are great. Its always a pleasure visiting this office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I Reyes to become a patient of Dr Eckerts office but i in tailed nothing but rude and uncooperative staff members especially Tess the person that answers the phone. I asked to speak to the doctor and was told by her that he doesn't answer phone calls. I can't believe a doctors office would have such people representing his practice. Shame on Dr Eckert and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Great staff clean clean clean!!!! Doctor Eckert takes the time to listen to his patients needs. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I have been with Doctor Eckert for about 10 years and have never had a problem. He and his staff are wonderful and have always been there for me. It's nice to go somewhere and get treated like a woman not a number. He is funny and sweet just like his staff. He tells you how it is up front, no sugar coating. I love that. I recently had a partial hysterectomy and was very nervous. Dr. Eckert and his staff were there for me every step of the way. They helped me to understand what was going on with my body and how I would be after. I can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me. A million times thank you.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Edward D. Eckert's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Kansas City