Ratings for Dr. Leticia Adan

The most beautiful special lady in the world. My mother, her patient for 20 years. That speaks for itself. She is caring, loving and smart as a whip. She has many degrees in specialized areas. If anyone can save your life...she can. Her staff is ultra professional. Finally a doctor that truly cares.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Leticia Adan was recommended to me By Maestro Felix Martinez, urologist, 10 years ago. Since then, Dr. Adan has become my primary doctor. I always get generous Dr. time and she is very accurate in her diagnostics, treatment and prognostic. I have not had another kidney stone attack. I am very healthy thanks to the health care she provides me. I have no reservation recommending Dr. Adan for her knowledge, expertise, skills and compassion. I am glad to be in hands of a nephrologist of such high standards. Additionally, Dr. Adan’s communicational abilities allow her to relate to me in an intelligent way. Dr Adan does not suffer from some physiologists’ syndrome thinking that patient health issues are too complicated for the patient to understand.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013