Ratings for Dr. Paul Kotturan

A beautiful office and friendly staff and the best in Dr Paul's Office - couldn't ask for anything more. I went there for the first time recently and will only use them going forward - WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I highly recommend this office. Dr. Paul and his staff are incredibly kind and gracious and its evident that they actually care about their patients. Unlike some practices that seem to want to charge as much as possible, prescribe something (regardless of whether you need it or not) and get you out the door, this practice is very reasonably priced relative to other medical offices and you are dealt with as a human being. Lastly, they are very flexible as far as scheduling appointments are concerned and offer great hours (open late and on Saturdays!). I have had only positive experiences with them--this is a great doctors office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Paul, as he likes to be called, is one of the worst medical practitioners I have ever had the displeasure of meeting in my life. I came to his office after having severe pain in my hip and instead he sent in his P.A. who offered to X-ray it. After the X-ray I asked if she had a license or education to do this and the staff told me SHE DID NOT! Needless to say it has now been nearly 6 MONTHS and I have not gotten back my radiological report! When I returned to the office three weeks later to get the report they said it hadn't come in yet. I asked to see Dr. Paul and instead he offered to inject me with painkillers FOR MY KNEES. Also, the office overbilled my PIP insurance for a service they had not provided, when I asked for resolution from the front desk, the billing clerk suddenly came out and became irate threatening to call the police if I didn't stop. This is not a Doctor's office, this is a sham operation. I have reported this to my PIP's investigative unit.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011