Ratings for Dr. Frank Lo

The most incredible Doctor. Kind, patient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Fantastic GP- very up to date with most recent studies. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I feel very luck to have Doctor Lo as my family doctor. He does explain everything to help me manage my health and he has helped me emotionally as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went to Dr. Lo for many years, but see a different doctor now. He is very good at explaining things and keeps abreast of current medical techniques and news. He's very friendly and puts you at ease. The reception staff have been rude and downright cruel, once mocking me for suffering from a bout of depression (a brief one, thank goodness). Another member of my family was also told what medication I had used, which lead to a very awkward and embarrassing conversation for me. I have also had the reception staff contact me about other family members and when I kept insisting I had no way to relay the information she was sharing, and wasn't even sure why they'd contact me, she responded with a yelling rant. Everyone has bad days, but I hung up.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lo as my GP. He is kind, gentle and yet thorough and straight forward. A big thing is he takes time to explain things. So supportive. I always feel stronger leaving an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Lo has always been amazing with myself and my family! He has been my dr for over 25 years and I don't know how I would have made it through some of those years without his, and his teams, care! Only good things to say about Dr. Lo! FIVE STARS for sure (six in some cases)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He seems to be getting cranky and forgetful in his old age . I feel rushed when there and his receptionist wife is very nosy!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Staff are amazing and Dr Lo always takes the time to explain everything, never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable, always knows exactly what's wrong and my kids love him....so glad to have a doctor that cares...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Lo is the best GP I have ever had. Exceptional with all ages, kind, humorous, knowledgeable, dedicated, and humble. Dr Lo is a great man in the true sense of the word.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015