You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Lo

Fantastic GP- very up to date with most recent studies. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went to Dr. Lo for many years, but see a different doctor now. He is very good at explaining things and keeps abreast of current medical techniques and news. He's very friendly and puts you at ease. The reception staff have been rude and downright cruel, once mocking me for suffering from a bout of depression (a brief one, thank goodness). Another member of my family was also told what medication I had used, which lead to a very awkward and embarrassing conversation for me. I have also had the reception staff contact me about other family members and when I kept insisting I had no way to relay the information she was sharing, and wasn't even sure why they'd contact me, she responded with a yelling rant. Everyone has bad days, but I hung up.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lo as my GP. He is kind, gentle and yet thorough and straight forward. A big thing is he takes time to explain things. So supportive. I always feel stronger leaving an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Lo has always been amazing with myself and my family! He has been my dr for over 25 years and I don't know how I would have made it through some of those years without his, and his teams, care! Only good things to say about Dr. Lo! FIVE STARS for sure (six in some cases)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Lo is the best GP I have ever had. Exceptional with all ages, kind, humorous, knowledgeable, dedicated, and humble. Dr Lo is a great man in the true sense of the word.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Frank Lo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic GP- very up to date with most recent studies. Very helpful!!! "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very luck to have Doctor Lo as my family doctor. He does explain everything to help me manage my health and he has helped me emotionally as well. "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Lo for many years, but see a different doctor now. He is very good at explaining things and keeps abreast of current medical techniques and news. ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very lucky to have Dr. Lo as my GP. He is kind, gentle and yet thorough and straight forward. A big thing is he takes time to explain things. So support..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lo has always been amazing with myself and my family! He has been my dr for over 25 years and I don't know how I would have made it through some of those ye..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He seems to be getting cranky and forgetful in his old age . I feel rushed when there and his receptionist wife is very nosy!"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff are amazing and Dr Lo always takes the time to explain everything, never feel rushed."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, always knows exactly what's wrong and my kids love him....so glad to have a doctor that cares..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lo is the best GP I have ever had. Exceptional with all ages, kind, humorous, knowledgeable, dedicated, and humble. Dr Lo is a great man in the true sense ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lo has a God complex. As long as you worship him, he can give faulty advice on everything. Unfortunately he is like many doctors who will prescribe any kil..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Frank has been my Dr. for almost 30 yrs. Helpful, caring, kind. Always takes the time to listen and give feedback that is understood. I never feel rushed when..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Frank is an exceptional physician and human being. His helpful practice is a reflection of competence and also his family's engagement with charitable causes. ..."

November 17, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 19, 2012