Ratings for Dr. Frank Lo

Dr Lo has been my Doctor for nearly 30 years and my family much longer. I do not know how to even express how amazing he is. He is patient and kind and above all knowledgeable and a great advocate for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

My sister and I had been going to Dr. Lo for 30+ years when we decided that it was time to move on to a different doctor. It's like night and day in terms of the care we now receive at our new doctor. Neither of us felt like we were taken seriously when we discussed various health issues with him. We are very informed about our own health and Dr. Lo almost seemed to be annoyed when challenged or asked questions. I think it may be time to retire as I only noticed this from him in the past few years. As we got older, he would often make inappropriate and suggestive jokes to my sister and I, which would make us very uncomfortable. Jokes relating to our "love lives", etc. When I became pregnant and subsequently had miscarriages, I found him to be lacking in the knowledge and unable to advise me properly. He told me that there was no issue with my thyroid, which is the first thing that my Naturopath and fertility doctor zeroed in on when reviewing my blood work. Often the information he provided was outdated. He even advised me to use an over-the counter remedy that is not recommended when you are pregnant. My sister is now on her second surgery to repair a torn ACL that healed improperly because Dr. Lo advised that she did not need an MRI as her ACL was not torn. I had been looking around for a new doctor and then one day his receptionist called to advise that he would be retiring and I should look for a new doctor. Appears that is not the case. I guess patients that advocate for themselves are too much trouble for Dr. Lo.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I feel very lucky to have him as my family doctor. Have never felt so comfortable with someone. He is like family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The most incredible Doctor. Kind, patient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Fantastic GP- very up to date with most recent studies. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I feel very luck to have Doctor Lo as my family doctor. He does explain everything to help me manage my health and he has helped me emotionally as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went to Dr. Lo for many years, but see a different doctor now. He is very good at explaining things and keeps abreast of current medical techniques and news. He's very friendly and puts you at ease. The reception staff have been rude and downright cruel, once mocking me for suffering from a bout of depression (a brief one, thank goodness). Another member of my family was also told what medication I had used, which lead to a very awkward and embarrassing conversation for me. I have also had the reception staff contact me about other family members and when I kept insisting I had no way to relay the information she was sharing, and wasn't even sure why they'd contact me, she responded with a yelling rant. Everyone has bad days, but I hung up.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lo as my GP. He is kind, gentle and yet thorough and straight forward. A big thing is he takes time to explain things. So supportive. I always feel stronger leaving an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Lo has always been amazing with myself and my family! He has been my dr for over 25 years and I don't know how I would have made it through some of those years without his, and his teams, care! Only good things to say about Dr. Lo! FIVE STARS for sure (six in some cases)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He seems to be getting cranky and forgetful in his old age . I feel rushed when there and his receptionist wife is very nosy!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015