Ratings for Dr. Frank Lo

Dr Lo has been my Dr. Since I was a teenager and I'm now 47. I have the utmost trust in this doctor. He is always available when needed and truly cares about me and all of my other family members. We consider ourselves very luck to have him as our health care provider. Thanks Frank for all you do, and all of the long hours you put in. We really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

The Best Doctor. Cares about you, listens, knows his patients .Has call on sunday with reports. Never left hanging. Simply unbelievable. Cannot believe I have been so fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I am so lucky to have him as my family doctor. He's knowledgeable, easy to talk to and is a really kind and gentle person.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

OK......where to start. I could go on for days. Dr Lo has been my GP for over 30 years. I was in a serious car accident and also had breast cancer in addition to other various ailments throughout the years. Words truly cannot express the gratitude I have for him. I was hospitalized many times and each and every time he came to see me in the hospital........sometimes it would be 11 pm and he would just be finishing his day! He is beyond dedicated, again all I can say is how fortunate I feel to have him for a GP. Thank you to the moon and back. T.M. :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Lo has been my Doctor for nearly 30 years and my family much longer. I do not know how to even express how amazing he is. He is patient and kind and above all knowledgeable and a great advocate for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

My sister and I had been going to Dr. Lo for 30+ years when we decided that it was time to move on to a different doctor. It's like night and day in terms of the care we now receive at our new doctor. Neither of us felt like we were taken seriously when we discussed various health issues with him. We are very informed about our own health and Dr. Lo almost seemed to be annoyed when challenged or asked questions. I think it may be time to retire as I only noticed this from him in the past few years. As we got older, he would often make inappropriate and suggestive jokes to my sister and I, which would make us very uncomfortable. Jokes relating to our "love lives", etc. When I became pregnant and subsequently had miscarriages, I found him to be lacking in the knowledge and unable to advise me properly. He told me that there was no issue with my thyroid, which is the first thing that my Naturopath and fertility doctor zeroed in on when reviewing my blood work. Often the information he provided was outdated. He even advised me to use an over-the counter remedy that is not recommended when you are pregnant. My sister is now on her second surgery to repair a torn ACL that healed improperly because Dr. Lo advised that she did not need an MRI as her ACL was not torn. I had been looking around for a new doctor and then one day his receptionist called to advise that he would be retiring and I should look for a new doctor. Appears that is not the case. I guess patients that advocate for themselves are too much trouble for Dr. Lo.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I feel very lucky to have him as my family doctor. Have never felt so comfortable with someone. He is like family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The most incredible Doctor. Kind, patient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Fantastic GP- very up to date with most recent studies. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I feel very luck to have Doctor Lo as my family doctor. He does explain everything to help me manage my health and he has helped me emotionally as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016