You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Lo

Dr. Frank Lo's Ratings

Staff are amazing and Dr Lo always takes the time to explain everything, never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable, always knows exactly what's wrong and my kids love him....so glad to have a doctor that cares...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr Lo is the best GP I have ever had. Exceptional with all ages, kind, humorous, knowledgeable, dedicated, and humble. Dr Lo is a great man in the true sense of the word.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788704].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 25, 2015

Frank has been my Dr. for almost 30 yrs. Helpful, caring, kind. Always takes the time to listen and give feedback that is understood. I never feel rushed when going in with a problem. Don't know how he does it with so many patients and the wait time is more than often brief. Great practice right from the waiting room on. I have often wished my family who do not live in Nova Scotia had him for a Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Frank is an exceptional physician and human being. His helpful practice is a reflection of competence and also his family's engagement with charitable causes. He and his family are hidden Nova Scotia gems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Lo has been my family doctor for 30 years. I have always been fairly healthy and perhaps took his care for granted. Recently I have had to see several other doctors and realized how disinterested most of them are in my health. I will never take Dr. Lo for granted again. He is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. He is direct and to the point but gentle and and he takes the time to answer any questions and concerns. You always leave his office feeling informed and a sense that he took your concerns seriously. fantastic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

Science has not been able to find a cure for Malignant Melinoma.Unfortunately, my husband was discovered (no symptoms) at stage 4. Dr. Lo was with me , my family and my husband, until the end. His presence, his support, knowledge, compassion, and care, were remarkable. Dr. Lo is GOD sent! No questions. Wendy and Sue are very happy to oblidge as well. Thank God foe Dr. Frank

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1809067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Lo since I was small and he has always been an exceptional Doctor. So much so, that I will brag about him to friends and family (well, most of the family sees him too, so they know!). I always leave feeling properly taken care of; and I always leave having had detailed descriptions of my ailments, using models, pictures, diagrams, or drawings (many times to take with me); and there is always a kind and knowing smile. I have experienced many and varied medical conditions and Dr. Lo's attitude and practice has always been "Whatever you need Jim" - though I've asked for a couple of things that he denied, but it always turned out that he was right! Unfortunately I am an expert procrastinator and one of my regrets, every year - and sometimes in between - is that I have not sent a card or gift to show my genuine appreciation. Thanks Dr. Lo, Wendy and Sue, and temps! J.W.Bishop

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I think Dr. Lo is the best Dr.that I have ever seen.He knows his stuff.I would reconmend him to anyone in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809065].votes_count ]]