Ratings for Dr. Richard Linn

He doesn't LISTEN when you try to explain something to him. He tries to treat OTHER parts of the body and will only recomend extensive physical therapy before he even THINKS about ordering an MRI or X-ray, which can make your condition worse. He will spend 2 minutes with you, poke the area you claim is hurt, then recomend physical therapy. His Nursing staff is just as bad! His nuse gave my personal charts to another patient to take home by mistake. She lost mine twice!! I request my medical records from their office to file a claim 3 months ago and I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEM even after I paid for them. Their entire staff just has no clue what they are doing. I suggest going to see someone else!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

he is horrible i wouldnt let him touch my dog he has the warmth of a block of ice run don't walk away from this clown or if you like abuse hes your guy he treated my family member like dirt not willing to answer ?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Couldn't ask for a better doctor, look forward to my appointments

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Richard Linn's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL