Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Relkin

We have been going to Dr. Relkin for 5 years. Sometimes we have to wait, but it is because he spends time with his patients. I have never felt rushed and my questions are always answered thoroughly. Dr. Relkin knows my kids and takes time to talk to them, not just to me. He goes out of his way to help. All my kids love him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I have been with Dr. Relkin for 4 1/2 years. Both of my children are comfortable with him. The office staff are very pleasant. They have separate waiting areas for well or sick visits. I put a 5 for punctuality, but sometimes you do have to wait. Usually you are already in an exam room and it's only because he spends time with his patients. Overall very satisfied!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

bad experience with incorrect test results, billing, and more

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

We have been going to Relkin for over 9 years and he is very good with my daughter who is very anxious about doctors. He takes the time to explain in detail about medicines, answer questions, you never feel rushed. He has a very professional manner, very knowledgable and respectful. He will respond to your calls anytime of day or night. I feel very fortunate to be able to trust him with my children's well-being.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009