Ratings for Dr. Mark Kazimirski

Mark used to be my doctor years ago and was always top drawer, was always willing to do what was needed. DWILE

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I have been seeing Mark for over 20 years now and has been for helpful with myself and my family. Mark has gone above and beyond in helping with my mother in law. He is persistent in getting answers and his staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He has been marvellous to our family and I have a very high regard for him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Worst experience I've ever had with a family Dr in my life...pure incompetence and a know it all attitude ( doesn't listen to the patient) , years of misdiagnosis of myself and other family members, unessasary medications. We can't believe he still has a license to practice. I've heard staff members making fun of me when they didn't realize I could still hear them ( she thought she put me on hold) . Honestly your life might be in danger having this clown as your Dr, I could write for an hour but I hope this is enough to warn you to run the other direction!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Always there when you need hi, instantly helpful, totally dedicated, a pleasure to deal with him!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

horrible to get ahold of and you better have lots of free time on your hands because he's never even remotely on time but he's worth the wait. best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've never felt fully comfortable with him, but as I haven't been able to figure out exactly why, I try to get past that. I find his staff very friendly and helpful. His wait times are ridiculous, it's very difficult bringing my baby in for her needles because no matter what time I schedule the appointment for, she ends up becoming restless from the wait. I've also had the problem of him telling me he would call specialists, only to never hear about it again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

He was my father in laws dr. after he passed we had an appt to talk to him and see what the actual cause of death was. First comment out of his mouth was "don't come in here with a chip on your shoulder" IDIOT!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

we know that there are false comments to the good on this site dr mark ...you sneeky monkey you should not be allowed to practice if you put people at risk thank god we have wonderful judy and not you

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I moved home to NS and someone recommended Dr Mark.. it took me another 5 yrs to get a doctor who could remember that I was there before & what my issues were/are. Dr Mark made some very serious mistakes in diagnosis & even wrote me a prescription with someone else's name on it (A guy.. I'm a female) and wrote on the guy's chart while I was having my visit!! I think this guy is a little on the dangerous side (and yes, made me undo my bra to listen to my chest.. sheesh) If you have a good doctor, hang onto him/her!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Mark Kazimirski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Windsor, NS