You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Rothchild

Went for Cataract Evaluation. Had both eyes corrected with Crystalens Implants. I see great, excellent surgeon, fellowship trained, talented doctor. Most impressed. I give him my full and complete recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I had a similar situation regarding unnecessary cataract surgery. .. so dishonest and fake. Thus happened 30 years as a regular patient. Shame on you dr. Rothschild. ..shame. .

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Waited over an hour in an empty waiting room to see Doctor. Saw technician who asked why I was there. I told her to get a checkup ,since I hadn't seen an eye doctor in a few years and that my vision wasn't what it used to be. Her response before checking my eyes was that I had cataracts. The only thing the doctor was interested in doing was setting up a time to have my cataracts removed. I went to another doctor 6 months later who without my saying anything stated that it would be a long time before I would need to have anything done with my cataracts. I found this to be unconscionable -to expose someone to a surgery that was not necessary

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Great Staff, Excellent Physician, Accurate diagnosis

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

One of the few fellowship trained corneal specialists in south Florida

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Eric J. Rothchild's Credentials

• French

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went for Cataract Evaluation. Had both eyes corrected with Crystalens Implants. I see great, excellent surgeon, fellowship trained, talented doctor. Most impres..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a similar situation regarding unnecessary cataract surgery. .. so dishonest and fake. Thus happened 30 years as a regular patient. Shame on you dr..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited over an hour in an empty waiting room to see Doctor. Saw technician who asked why I was there. I told her to get a checkup ,since I hadn't seen an eye d..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Staff, Excellent Physician, Accurate diagnosis"

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=460124'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014