Ratings for Dr. Harvey Hathaway

I go to the 45 th street in Health Care Department. he is one of worst Dr I`ve ever seen. I am pregnant and Dr Harvey Hathaway asked me to take a flu shot and I said no( well its up to me if i want to take the flu shot or not) and he said that, I could die if i wont take this flu shot. He is very rude, and I think he should not to be working as a doctor and saying u`ll die to a pregnant ladies. Every time i go to Heath Care District I pray that other doctor see me. Because I really dont like this doctor. You wait there for an hour and this doctor will look at you for like less than a miute and does not want to answer yr questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

He was one of the Drs I saw at the Health Department in west palm beach. I am a college student on medicaid but he treated me like I was so beneath him. If he is the example of the Drs offered at the Heath Department I will figure out a way to go somewhere else. I moved here from central Fl So i didnt think I would be able to find a dr late in my pregnancy. He is rude and assumes that if you are using the health department it means you have no intelligence.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012