Ratings for Dr. Fidel H. Henriquez

Made an appt. to see the doctor regarding a lump in my thyroid and left seeing only the physician assistant. I was told by the assistant that I would need a biopsy whereby the "doctor" would insert a needle through my throat without any local anesthetic to collect a sample to determine possible thyroid cancer. The doctor never came in to see me to at least meet me and introduce himself. Staff not friendly either. I left and never returned!!! Went to a doctor that took interest in my case and performed the biopsy with local anesthetic. Like another reviewer said.... I took was billed for seeing a "doctor"... really????

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I made my appointment with this doctor, and advised this office that I have limited time because I have a babysitter. I waited 45 minutes, after my scheduled appointment to see the doctor but instead was seen by a physicians assistant whom asked me endless questions, which made me feel uncomfortable. An 1 1/2hr later still haven't seen the doctor, I had to leave the office, and was sent a bill for the visit WITH THE DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Fidel H. Henriquez's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1984)

Molina