Ratings for Dr. Nelson R. Herrero

Very unprofessional doctors, unethical and disgusting stuff. Doctor Nelson Herrero comes in the room and looks like he’s on drugs. He wants to finish with his patient so quick that he doesn’t give you time to ask him questions and instead he will crake a joke or say something that he thinks is funny and walk out of the room. I did an exam about a year ago and was never called back with the results or even given an appointment. I over heard the girls in the front talking nasty about the patient walking out at the time. I asked myself that if they talk about him like that what would they say about me when I walk out. Appointments are never on time and the wait is out of hand. I waited for 3 hours one time. To top it off when I asked for copies of my record the girl told me that she will be happy to make copies but it will be a $1.00 per page!!! She said it was for paper and ink. Copies anywhere else is .10 cents!!! Very bad experience and wouldn’t recommend it to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

to my concern and over view of the staff and doctor's are profecional and very carering people....as for the rating that i have read are bogues..their both good doctors and try to help you to the max in every posible way.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Staff doesn't fully tell you what times and dates things are on then proceed to tell you its your fault. Both him and his wife will not answer phone calls AT ALL. I might have hepatitis and this was given news was given to me 11/18/09 and i have to wait until 12/8/09 just to find out if i have the disease. Not to mention that the young girl in the front(no idea what her name is) tried to book TWO appointments for something that can be done in one day(trying to bill me and my insurance company 2x), this office also will not recommend generics, so they can have a nice kick back from the companies, also they have "Legal" drug dealers hanging in the office all the time. Never again would i visit him or his wife, the young lady out front told me there was no doctor to see about my results THEN herrero walks out into view as he hears her say that he then walks away, already in my view which shows both the young woman and him are scam artists

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Nelson R. Herrero's Credentials

• Inst Sup De Cien Med De La Habana, La Habana, Cuba (Grad. 1975)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan