Ratings for Dr. Steven Acanne

Very kind and down to earth Doctor. Easy to talk to and very friendly. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Both dr acannes are beyond exceptional. They genuinely care about their patients and their staff goes above and beyond. I am always amazed how the receptionist remembers me and my family even after a year goes by. I refer everyone to them.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Have been seeing Dr Acanne for many years now and he's still as thorough and kind as when I first saw him. He always takes his time and answers my numerous questions! Happy to see he's so positively rated by others as well.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I received as much personal attention as I needed. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Acanne answered all my questions and spent as much time on me as it was really needed. I will visit him again for my next routine eye-exam.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

dr.acanne was as great as the ratings say he was. He took his time and explained everything to me in words i could understand.I will go back for sure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Excellent staff, very professional and caring office. Would recommend him to anyone. He takes his time and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Awesome Doctor! Is always a great help! Very kind and sincere...:)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Acanne is a very good optometrist and knows his stuff! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

He and his staff are most helpful and welcoming I recomend him to everyone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

I've had eye problems for years and this doctor heled me out so much. made me feel very comrotable and answered all my questions ! thank you

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006