Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Shahmohamady

My mother worked at homestead hospital as a nurse and recommended Dr. Shah to me for my first pregnancy. Multiple people told me he was the best doctor to go to when you're pregnant. I was so pleased with the outcome of my first pregnancy that I went to him for my second and I don't plan on going to any other doctor if I get pregnant again. He's VERY old school.. he only did one ultrasound with both of my pregnancies at 20 weeks to determine the gender of the babies and make sure everything was going well. I had a c section with both pregnancies and MY LORD the scars he left behind are beautiful. Perfectly straight and thin line. The wait time can be LONG but you just have to make early appointments or wait until the come back from lunch break to have the appointment. Always worked for me. He's a busy doctor because he is simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Hes delivered both of my kids and will bedelivering a third soon via csection he is great my first experience with him he said pretend im a taxi i worry about all the stops turns and speed bumps and u sit back and relax ill get u there safely and he said that 3 years ago

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

He is a great docotor! Unfortunately, he has to change his staff they are very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

By far the worst staff I've ever seen in my whole life. Dr is great

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I am 37 years old and have been going to his office since i was 14 years old. He has delivered all 4 of my children and he is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Love this Dr been with him for 9 years I love the staff very attractive and always making sure to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I'm 6 months pregnant and so far I am happy with the dr and the staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Horrible language ! He can hardly speak English ! I can barely understand what he was saying! Very unprofessional ! His staff are all rude and they talk about other patients in front of everybody they all have bad attitudes including dr shah! You have to sit in his office for hours and hours! He don't take his time with the patients he is horrible !

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Mohamad Shahmohamady's Credentials

• Creole

• Isfahan Univ, Fac Of Med, Isfahan, Iran (Grad. 1969)

UPMC