Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Sharma

I found Dr.Sharma experienced and knowledgeable.I was a vasa previa patient; blood vessles blocked my cervix he took every precaution to protect me and my baby boy.Bed rest for a month, hospital rest for 13 days and delivered by c section at 35weeks.My son and I are doing well thanks to his actions and monitoring.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Have been going to see Dr. Sharma for over 3 years! I find him very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Condenscending, rude, dissmisive, unreasonable long wait, shows zero respect of patients' needs or concerns, brush you off regardless. he dismisses any case that would require a bit extra, like Gynecological complications. don't expect much, something very weird about him that you can feel it but you can't say it. staff ,not sure exactly what they are for.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Very knowledgable, pleasant professional. Truly cares for his patients. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Her Majesty his receptionist refrains from returning back your voice message and is very reluctunt to rebook you for another appointment ironic I have seen this dr and his staff act totally different with a certain patients calibar if you know what I mean $$$ may be this doctor has future plans like many others did? his bedside manners is ***t basically if you're not a low risk pregnant young $$$$ patient or what you need is about infertility which is also $$$$ I wouldn't recommend you waste your time I left the receptionist many msgs she didn't return any then I had to call her from a different phone number she finally picked the phone I told her I need to see the specialist soon she said why I explained my medical reasons she said didn't you hire a caregiver at home ? I told her how is this related caregiver is to look after me not to treat me she was very agitated rushing to hang up saying she doesn't any openings for another six months and if I'm need of care I should go to my family physician or ER I didn't go there again you don't do the same mistake twice if you do then you're to blame

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

First I think Kari Lynn( office staff) is amazing at her job...very knowledgeable, organized & helpful. While Dr. Sharma is excellent as an obstetrician, I am disappointed with his dismissive demeanor when dealing with gynecological issues like endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Unfortunately even though I am having severe symptoms that is impacting my quality of life, his words and tone were quite condescending..."it's not the size of a grapefruit or anything...you'll be ok...just wait a few years and maybe you will go into menopause" A few years!!! Dr. Sharma needs an attitude adjustment and perhaps more training in dealing with issues like endometriosis and uterine fibroids.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Yah go to this guy if you want your babies life to be in danger. Worst doctor. Didn't check me or my baby at delivery and took her home to discover she was literally almost dead. Way to go - too rushed no bedside manor and overall I hope he looses his license.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

If you are in the medical field and not in it for just the money it brings back, then at least show some compassion or at least some appreciation of the patient's condition, mocking someone for voicing their health concerns and telling them they are big and that's why they have all that which turned out to be "false medical claim" is obnoxiously condescending . this attitude will only make patients flee you, count me in those fleeing, I hated the way your staff never responds to any of my calls, I hated her not giving any attention to any messages I left . I'm blaming myslef now for not listening to my neighbor (previous patient of yours) who went down south for her surgery after a lengthy unneeded process of useless visits with you. I should have listened to her.this is well financed Hospitals and clinics to look after us . if you don't feel like working around " older ladies " with complications and I MEAN IT I saw you winking at the new preg first time patient and I couldn't believe my eyes first until my daughter told me ..did he just do that , I have to tell you I'm ashamed my daughter seen it. please practice caution when making comments on people looks especially whe they have family members with them , it leaves a very bad impression about the whole exprience sometimes not reversible . Wondering patients moving to Chief of staff Dr Robert Morrow , chief of Ob and Gynoecology at the Oakville Memorial Hospital are telling him , & what is his reaction. As far as my condition I encourage you to read more about uterine fibroids . I wish I knew you never answer the phones and return back msgs that could have saved tons of time now .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Sharma is one of the friendliest doctors I know! He has taken such good care of me! I am glad he is chief of the department he is part of!

Submitted August 16, 2017

How on earth this guy is still practicing Gyno and obstetrics. Dear Government did you read the comments below . I do not even need to add my horrible experience with him, mine is going another route. Can someone from Ontario Health ministry tell me one good reason why are you still funding this practice? I'm deeply saddened that our health system is going that way.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017