Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Sharma

Outstanding doctor !! Dr Sharma is very knowledgeable, patient and attentive! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great obstetrician care!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

The best doctor! He is super professional! Many doctors have to learn from him,especially in his knowledge!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Outstanding doctor! He will attentively listen and problem solve. Very easy to speak with and sincerely works with patients. Best medical doctor I have been attended too. Had 2 surgeries and had excellent outcomes both times. He should be teaching others about being professional and emotionally attentive/intelligent.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Its a good doctor..hi helps you in everything.it was my plesaure to have a doctor like Sharma!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

The most well informed caring doctor I’ve ever encountered. He did my csection and you can barely see the scar. The man is kind, funny and honest. He won’t beat around the bush and his staff are incredible. There’s a bit of a wait but that’s because he’s the best there is. Will see him forever until he stops practicing!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Excellent doctor. Knows his stuff and makes sure you are taken good care of. He answers any questions you have and will always make sure you understand everything and feel comfortable. He checked on me many times while I was labouring in the hospital. I’m very surprised at the comments here, I think it’s the hormones causing all of these negative comments. I highly recommend him. All of my friends had him as their OB and so did most of my neighbours. I will definitely be choosing him for my second baby.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Sharma and his staff are wonderful. He is very professional, caring and do his best to see all the patients on time. He was an OB for my 2 pregnancies. I had no issues. He is such a knowledgeable and caring Doctor I strongly recommend Dr. Sharma for anyone. I am not sure how people can write bad comment about him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Sharma and his staff are amazing. I don’t mind waiting to see him since he takes his time with everyone. I also understand that emergencies have to be squeezed in. Not sure how people can say nasty things about this office. Dr. Sharma has never been inappropriate. I love his laid back nature and that he jokes around.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Great doctor! Very kind considerate do not mind going to see him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Very knowledgeable and caring. Am having my second child and I not have anyone else for my OB but him. Some people who have bad comments on him...FYI you have a choice no one forces you to go to him and for the person who said all the other doctors were fully booked in the building you could go elsewhere or better yet wait until the appointment becomes available for the doctor that you think is better for you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018