Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Sharma

Dr. Sharma and his staff are wonderful. He is very professional, caring and do his best to see all the patients on time. He was an OB for my 2 pregnancies. I had no issues. He is such a knowledgeable and caring Doctor I strongly recommend Dr. Sharma for anyone. I am not sure how people can write bad comment about him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Sharma and his staff are amazing. I don’t mind waiting to see him since he takes his time with everyone. I also understand that emergencies have to be squeezed in. Not sure how people can say nasty things about this office. Dr. Sharma has never been inappropriate. I love his laid back nature and that he jokes around.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Great doctor! Very kind considerate do not mind going to see him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Bad mouthed, retarded, disgraceful person. Wonder how such an utter waste is still in practice and how come the authorities havent cancelled his license. Had the worst experience with him due to his characterless and dirty attitude, contemplating to take action.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Very knowledgeable and caring. Am having my second child and I not have anyone else for my OB but him. Some people who have bad comments on him...FYI you have a choice no one forces you to go to him and for the person who said all the other doctors were fully booked in the building you could go elsewhere or better yet wait until the appointment becomes available for the doctor that you think is better for you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

He feels he is the best in business. But all other docs in his building are way better than him, we unfortunately landed up in his clinic because all other doctors in his building were overbooked with appointments while this guy had available slots which itself proves others are better. The only thing he is good at is barking his way up & down with his loud mouth. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Had a great experience with dr sharma. He made my first pregnancy stress free. I was induced and he was there every step of the way. Made me feel better knowing that he was going to be there to deliver my baby girl. I will definitely go back to dr sharma for my next baby.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

A deranged self obsessed man who keeps ranting "been 20 years in service" on every visit, rude , & dismissive. Has made inappropriate comments on more than one occassion, & some of his actions certainly call for being highlighted. He has a big mouth, and talks a lot, talks unnecessary. We are considering to contact the police and the college to file a complaint, on his inappropriate comments, and invasion of privacy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He scheduled me to get induced and then I did not see him until the nurse half way did pretty much everything. I’m pregnant again and going to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sharma for a number of years. He has always been very caring and helpful. If it was not for him I would not have been able to have my children. His staff is amazing. Carrie has been with him forever. She is always willing to help and listen. The newer lady is very friendly. Dr. Sharma has a great team!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018