Ratings for Dr. Aurelio R. Reyes

Rene reyes is the rudest doctor I have ever seen and his staff is not too far behind it just a rude office environment. He's has no bedsidw manner, arrogant and condensing. I will never go back to that office, I refuse to give that man my money. I should of did my research before going to Dr Reyes.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I like a couple of the seasoned staff, I avoid a certain staff person after experiencing rudeness from them. My husband experienced this same rudeness when he requested another staff member draw blood after several failed attempts by this particular staff member. Expect to wait, after several years of going here, I have never gotten in and out on time. Sadly, I found Dr. Rene Reyes to be arrogant and lacking a bed side manner. I like the nurse practitioners and the female doctor for this reason as they seem to be more truly interested and attentive about my health concerns.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Reyes Sr. is nice but very very slow. Plan on being in his office for 2-3 hrs

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Aurelio R. Reyes's Credentials

• Inst Sup De Cien Med De La Habana, La Habana, Cuba (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL