Ratings for Dr. Aaron Weitz

I came to you for a while before my second child was born and the birth was a piece of cake compared to the first time!! Thanks so much!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Guess what? – I haven’t had a single headache since your treatments and my back has been much much much better! Haven’t had 1 Advil since before Pesach! Quite the record! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

he is amazing!! i wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Our 10 and a half year old daughter found life very challenging. She had a very hard time accepting any responsibility or demands placed upon her. Not because she was defiant, she is actually very sweet-natured, but because it seemed just ‘living’ took enough effort for her. School was especially stressful for her. “The lights are too bright. The girls talked too loudly. The teachers went too fast. We had to follow along in two places at the same time” …were just some of her daily complaints. Her initial scan with Dr. Weitz confirmed all of her complaints. Her scan was very intense with many long red and black lines. Her scan revealed that her body used a lot more energy than normal just to sit. The scans revealed that her body was under a lot of stress. Dr. Weitz suggested that our daughter should come for adjustments twice a week for six weeks after which we would re-scan and see how to proceed. Our daughter felt very good after each adjustment and we quickly started noticing improvements. After about two weeks she was less sensitive to light and touch, and her sleep improved (she used to wake up in the middle of the night and only fall asleep 1 – 2 hours later). After the full six weeks she was almost a different person. She was less distracted, more attentive, more energetic and managing MUCH better in school. All her teachers noticed a big difference and wondered how she improved so much in just six short weeks! Our daughter now goes to Dr. Weitz once every other week. Thank God she is managing well and is a very happy go lucky child. Words cannot adequately express our appreciation to Dr. Weitz for enabling our daughter to flourish. Thank you Dr. Weitz for calming her body, thus allowing her inner body to shine through.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Truly a great chiropractor. Highly recommend him to everyone, including kids.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Excellent! Worth every visits! Knows his stuff well and gives food suggestions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Without a doubt, the best chiropractor I've ever been to. Dr. Weitz has helped with my back, but the most incredible part is that the migraines I've suffered with for 40 years are almost entirely gone. Frankly, I'd find it hard to believe if I wasn't experiencing this myself! Migraines are rare very now and certainly not as severe. My husband has had sciatica which prevented him from doing a number of things. Today, he is back on the treadmill, gardening and enjoying more of life. I have no reservations in recommending Dr. Weitz.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Weitz definitely knows what he's doing. Sometimes his approach may seem weird at first but it always manages to help with the pain and function. My only complaint is that I feel like he rushes the appointments sometimes, which is just a small price to pay for a fabulous chiropractor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I always thought chiropractors were quacks. But then I met Dr. Weitz and boy, did my views change, at least with regard to him. He is an incredible doctor who's warmth, humility, insight, compassion and sensitivity earn him top marks in my book. Whenever I ache, whine or complain, Dr. Weitz has the knowhow and care to ease the pain. His advice is bang on and worth listening to. He has a gentle approach that is effective and safe. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I have been to, and spoken to many chiropractors in my life and by far he is the best I’ve been to. His adjustments, his mannerism and his incredible ability to help and care, make him second to none. Even the other practitioners and office staff lend a special warmth to the office setting. I give my full recommendation. Just a word of advice; the treatments are fantastic, but in addition, it’s really important to listen to what he says and continue treatments as he sees fit. Being out of pain might take care of the symptoms but getting betting means getting to the root of the problem :) One thing I know for sure. I have found the right Chiropractor for me and my family...for life!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Aaron Weitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I became a chiropractor due to the simplicity of this type of care. The fact that it reduces nervous system interference to help you lead a happier life, naturally, is fascinating.” “Chiropractic is simple, gentle and effective. I love being able to offer my patients an alternative form of health care, free from medication and surgery.” Dr. Aaron Weitz graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1995 and has been practicing ever since. The first eight years, he worked in a sports clinic and medical office where he became the co-director of a carpal tunnel syndrome clinic. Dr. Weitz also gave ergonomic seminars for companies such as Honda Canada and developed a work-safe program. Dr. Weitz kidsHe has received a C.C.W.P (Certified Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle Practitioner) Certification through the ICA Council on Wellness Lifestyle Science. Dr. Weiz has also taken postgraduate studies in Chicago, Detroit, Hartford, Colorado, Philadelphia and Toronto to stay on top of the game. “It wasn’t until after I was in practice and realized how incredible adjustments are, how important proper nerve function can be, and how simple healing is… that I fell completely in love with chiropractic care. I think seeing the changes in my patients lives, seeing their health transform, that’s what did it.” Dr. Weitz is also actively involved in supporting his local community. He’s engaged in donating time and money to numerous charitable programs to help create a better North York. “I think it’s important to help build a strong community and give back when you can.”

• English
  • Hebrew

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)