Ratings for Dr. Farah Kapur

Dr. Kapur has been our family physician since 1998. She is amazing. She has followed our kids from infancy to adulthood and they love her too. We feel very blessed to have received such competent and kind care for so many years.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Kapur is the best doctor I’ve ever had, and there’s been many. She’s very thorough, listens to your concerns and treats accordingly. I have some mental health issues and if not for her, I may not be here now. She got me the help I needed immediately and called to check on me. She’s called to check on me numerous times even for physical issues. Can’t say I’ve ever had a doctor do that. I’m grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Kapur has been our family doctor for over 18 years. She is amazing. We love her:) She's been wonderful with our children from infancy through to their teens. She's very punctual, dependable and thorough. She medicates only when necessary and diligently cares for her patients. Thank you, Dr. Kapur!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Kapur has been my doctor for more than a decade. She is knowledgeable, friendly, punctual, and willing to listen. There is no better Doctor than Dr. Kapur.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I love Dr. Kapur. She truly cares about her patients, takes the time to review a file and ask questions on all previous health issues regardless of what you're there for. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate and takes the time to make personal phone calls when warranted. It is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with her but worth the effort. She is the best doctor I've found in three provinces.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Kapur has been my doctor for many years and now sees my whole family. We all really like her and appreaciate the knowelge she brings to her practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Kapur is amazing! I can't say enough good things. She is an active listener and compasionate. I've been her patient for many years and has always been very respectful and kind.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr Kapur is a great doctor, I feel very comfortable discussing health issues with her and she never makes me feel rushed. She takes the time to listen and makes me feel like she really cares. The main thing I like is that she doesn't push drugs on me, she remembers that I don't like taking medication unless absolutely necessary. Very pleasant personality also.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr Kapur allows me to put input/ideas when it comes my Fibromyalgia care, which in the past, which has been nothing short of a night mare to find in a physician. She is not only a great compassionate doctor, she is my confidant!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Kapur is proactive, friendly, and knowledgeable. However, she frequently changes her office hours and cancels appointments. She is listed as my family doctor, but her hours are such that it is difficult to make an appointment with her and I've actually had to see other doctors within the practice to have my needs met.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010