Ratings for Dr. Christena Cote

I had Dr. cote for a while and she always made me feel like I was an inconvenience. She's not a warm person, and she made me feel stupid a lot. She is no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

my husband and I were patients of Dr.cote for nine years we found her to be a good listner and always got to the bottom of our problems . if she felt we required a specialist she made sure we got the best. we were sad to see her retire and we wish her the very best.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cote for at least 25 years. She delivered both of my boys. I can't say enough good about her. She always listens, never minimizes my concerns, never automatically pushes pills to fix everything and never makes me feel like I'm wasting her time. I have never felt rushed when I see her. Any time I have called the office and asked that Dr. Cote cal me back, she does. About 2 years ago I have was carrying extra weight that I knew had to go, but needed that little kick to motivate me. Dr. Cote did just that in a very constructive way that encouraged me to take charge of my own health, which is really what we all should do. Let's face it, our doctors don't run our lives; they help us live it better. The new location is great for parking, but the reception staff looks quite squashed behind that tiny desk - not much space to work. Thank you Dr. Cote. I'm not sure what I'll do when she retires.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Cold. Seems to dislike her job. Cares about conditions that she has personally experienced. Dismissive of patients who have complaints that she has not had herself. Those who found her caring probably went to see her about something that she personally encountered and of course overcame. Time to retire.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

If every family physician was as passionate as Dr. Cote is to maintain or improve quality of life we would see a community of wellness never before known.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

The best in the city. I hope she does not go on retirement too soon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

When I have symptoms that could be serious, Dr. Cote always sends me to a specialist. I've asked some less than brilliant questions and Dr. Cote has responded patiently. Had a problem that was difficult to diagnose, pushed her on the issue, and she had the grace to send me on to a specialist who diagnosed the problem. Don't mind slight brusqueness in such a thoughtful and thorough diagnostician on serious issues. Staff seem busy but they're great as well.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

The staff/receptionist(s) are the worst ever..rude and always seem to make you feel as though you are wasting their time..when you have to make an appointment. Dr. Cote is always over an hour late for appointments. I wish she didn't make me feel like a teenager having to talk to my parents about my problems...I feel like I am getting scolded for my problems and all I want from her is her advice, knowledge and help! But I do like her as a person..just not as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

She doesn't take our concerns seriously, and depending on her mood, she can be great or a major pain.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Both myself and husband and children have had her and as they grew up with pregnancies and their babies went to her...she is wonderful, cannot say enough about her.thanks Dr. Cote.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008