Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Dermarkarian

More interested in being liked than in being competent. This guy spends all your time telling you how great he is and smiling like a goon. Pandering at its worst. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Confusion in his office has caused me unnecessary distress on two occasions. Otherwise, I find the doctor to be extremely competent and concerned.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Nothing short of fantastic. He communicates well and is interested in your questions and gives detailed answers.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

he is great he gives you the most time he makes sure to help you he gives the detailed tests. He wont let you leave to he can find out what is wrong how it came on and how to cure it he is the greatest polminogist there is

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

IMO Dr. D is very competent with the potential of being an outstanding physician. However, he appears to be very reluctant to openly communicate with patients. During a very thorough initial examination an EKG was done. I had to ask twice if he saw anything unusual. He then stated he saw a specific issue but refused to elaborate. Later, his assistant had the results of my blood tests in her hand but refused to let me see them because he had not yet given permission for me to see them. Regretfully, only after losing my temper was I allowed to see my test results. He readily admitted that he felt it was necessary to control when a patient received test results so they did misinterpret them and "think they had cancer". IMO, if you do not care to be the active decision maker in your medical care, he will serve you well. I don't think he deals well with patients that want open communication and ready access to their records. He ultimately formally advised me he did not want me as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Dermarkarian's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)

Avmed