Ratings for Dr. Francisco A. Kerdel

my wife made an appointment with this doctor office and specifically ask if he can perform a surgical procedure the lady taking appointment said that he perform the procedure they day of the appointment they charge my wife $100 before she entered to see the doctor and when the doctor enterd to examine my wife he said that he does not do that type of surgery that she need to see another doctor. To me that is robbing money from people,plain and simple, why they do not charge at the end of examination or at least be clear and say that the doctor do not do surgeries especially when we ask specifically for that service I HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS REVIEW AND DO NOT VISIT THIS MERCHANT OF MEDICINE BECAUSE HE CAN NOT BE CALL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have known professionally Dr Kerdel for several years now, and I find him very knowdgeable, professional, caring, and also his staff is the best they can be. I recommend him and his practice without any reservations whatsoever.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

This doctor was heaven sent. After my son had severe psoriasis of the scalp we spent over a year with other doctors who made little or no difference to his condition. Two weeks after seeing Dr. Kerdel my son was all completely healed. He knows what he's doing thats for sure it's not all cosmetics!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Francisco A. Kerdel's Credentials

• Greek

• Univ London, United Med/Dent Schs Of Guy'S & St Thomas Hosps (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med