Ratings for Dr. Paul Pancham

I don't know what happened to this doctor, but he's not the Dr I knew before when he delivered my last two children. This Dr used to have compassion, empathy, and incredible bedside manner. After my visit today, I feel nervous, insecure about what he's doing, and completely violated. His compassion has left him, and his beside manner is atrocious now. I will be switching to a better, more compassionate Dr ASAP, after seeing this doctor for over ten years. I'm so disappointed, and traumatized after my visit with him today. He's changed. Not a very nice Dr.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Pancham is absolutely fantastic. He is an extremely knowledgeable and articulate physician. Originally, I came to him for a therapeutic abortion. He was kind, understanding and did his best to support me and MY decision. However, after much contemplation and introspection, I cancelled my procedure and decided to continue with the pregnancy. He took me on as a patient and I wish I had gone to him for my previous pregnancies. He is so soft spoken and thorough during all of my appointments and actually reads through all of my results from any of the tests I’ve had done. He called me one evening to let me know that the genetic screening I had done came back negative! I’ve never had a specialist phone me themselves at home. His nurse and secretary are SO sweet. I love his office and look forward to my appointments. Highly recommend this man!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Pancham himself is excellent, his secretary is a different story. Horribly rude, told me not to follow up on my SURGERY date, she will call when she is ready. Part of me is being cut open and removed, terribly sorry if I'm nervous and would like to know a date.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Pancham gave me my life back. I went to him desperate for answers. he provided them and a solution. I am now 6 months post surgery and completely back to my life . He did an amazing job and I fell wonderful. His staff are very professional and courteous. His office is busy yes - but that is what a good Doctors office is. he is direct and to the point but soft spoken all at the same time. he made me feel very secure and safe in his hands. Amazing Dr and amazing staff - cannot compliment enough

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Pancham. He always answered all my questions and made me feel at ease during my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I met with Dr. Pancham this morning for the first time. I was nervous about seeing him after reading the negative comments below. I am delighted to say that I had a fantastic experience. He is soft spoken, knowledgeable and gave offered up options. I chose a surgical option over medication and he was very comfortable with my choice. He kept me occupied by chatting about things we had in common during the examination that most women don't look forward to having. I was the first appointment of the day so I did not have to wait. He didn't rush our appointment at all and took the time to explain what the future surgery entailed. He wanted me to be comfortable. Those that complain if he's behind schedule should realize that a doctor of his profession is normally behind schedule. he will give you the same amount of time he gives everyone else. I didn't have an issue with the receptionist but I can see why some would have an issue with her. She is very straight forward and doesn't seem to smile at all...and that's ok. She's there to do her job. I'm so relieved with my experience today and recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Would not go back If I was bleeding out!! Horrible , horrible experience. I myself work in a doctors office and have never seen this amount of unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I went to Dr. Pancham as a referral from my family doctor when I was 16 years old. After the couple month wait to get in to the office, I quickly discovered that he was not going to be my doctor for long....he was very rude and belittling. He made me feel about 2 feet tall. He didn’t answer my questions. He would always shoot me down and then when I went back having an allergic reaction to a birth control method he put me on -he told me I was crazy. I would NOT recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Doctor pancham is an amazing doctor he delivered my son and I was in bad shape after and he took really great care of us. His staff on the other hand are not the greatest people but to get the best gotta take the good with the bad it's not his fault the staff sucks

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

the best dr I could ask for , very kind an understanding personality

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017