Ratings for Dr. Paul Pancham

the best dr I could ask for , very kind an understanding personality

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was very lucky to have dr pancham as a doctor. He takes the time you need in office, which unfortunately leads to longer office waits unless you are lucky enough to be the first up in the morning or after lunch. The wait was always worth it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I just met with dr pancham with only a few weeks left to go in my pregnancy. He made me feel so much more at ease and reassured me of everything i was worried about. His reception and nurse were so wonderful. Thank you all for making me feel so much better about everything. Will recommend Dr. Pancham to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Hes nice...his secretary is useless the wait is ridiclous the nurse is nice for the most part but can be a bit snarky.....if i had the choice id go with a diff ob but everyones different

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

This doctor is terrible when it comes to time management.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I consider myself very lucky to have been assigned Dr. Pancham when I sought a referral to an OB from my family doctor for my first pregnancy. I am now nearly 31 weeks pregnant with #2 and still, feel as though my care has never been anything but his top priority. He listens attentatively, takes the time to explain important or concerning things to you, but also doesn't sugar coat his opinions and is direct about his ultimate goal being the safest delivery possible for both mom & baby. He remembers details about my family and never hesitates to ask about them, as well as details about my personal life he finds important to my care. But most impressive of all, he takes the time to call you with test results or important diagnosis in between appointments at his office, his on call shifts and after hours. My husband and I consider ourselves very grateful to him for the excellent care he has shown for us during two difficult and sometimes high risk pregnancies and I will continue to use him as an OBGYN after my pregnancy days are behind me! Thank you, Dr. Pancham - M.A. & J.A.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr Pancham has been my ON since I was 16 and suffering from severe endometriosis. He has been my doctor through 2 complicated pregnancies in my eaely 30s as well. He is kind and knowledgeable and we wonderful patient advocate. His staff is is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Pancham has helped me with several issues always with the utmost care, professionalism and respect. I very highly recommend him to any woman who needs a patient caring OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

First time seeing a gyno, and he was fantastic. Took so much time explaining and helping me with options. Honestly can't imagine how all those negative comments can be real! Would recommend him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Pancham was on call for my first delivery when I was under the care of Dr. Crawford-Bourke. I was so happy with his bedside manner and professionalism that I saw him for my next three pregnancies. He is a wonderful doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Be prepared for long waits at his office however but as I always came prepared and forewarned, it was never a problem.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016