Ratings for Dr. Paul Pancham

Dr Pancham gave me my life back. I went to him desperate for answers. he provided them and a solution. I am now 6 months post surgery and completely back to my life . He did an amazing job and I fell wonderful. His staff are very professional and courteous. His office is busy yes - but that is what a good Doctors office is. he is direct and to the point but soft spoken all at the same time. he made me feel very secure and safe in his hands. Amazing Dr and amazing staff - cannot compliment enough

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Pancham. He always answered all my questions and made me feel at ease during my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I met with Dr. Pancham this morning for the first time. I was nervous about seeing him after reading the negative comments below. I am delighted to say that I had a fantastic experience. He is soft spoken, knowledgeable and gave offered up options. I chose a surgical option over medication and he was very comfortable with my choice. He kept me occupied by chatting about things we had in common during the examination that most women don't look forward to having. I was the first appointment of the day so I did not have to wait. He didn't rush our appointment at all and took the time to explain what the future surgery entailed. He wanted me to be comfortable. Those that complain if he's behind schedule should realize that a doctor of his profession is normally behind schedule. he will give you the same amount of time he gives everyone else. I didn't have an issue with the receptionist but I can see why some would have an issue with her. She is very straight forward and doesn't seem to smile at all...and that's ok. She's there to do her job. I'm so relieved with my experience today and recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Would not go back If I was bleeding out!! Horrible , horrible experience. I myself work in a doctors office and have never seen this amount of unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I went to Dr. Pancham as a referral from my family doctor when I was 16 years old. After the couple month wait to get in to the office, I quickly discovered that he was not going to be my doctor for long....he was very rude and belittling. He made me feel about 2 feet tall. He didn’t answer my questions. He would always shoot me down and then when I went back having an allergic reaction to a birth control method he put me on -he told me I was crazy. I would NOT recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Doctor pancham is an amazing doctor he delivered my son and I was in bad shape after and he took really great care of us. His staff on the other hand are not the greatest people but to get the best gotta take the good with the bad it's not his fault the staff sucks

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

the best dr I could ask for , very kind an understanding personality

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was very lucky to have dr pancham as a doctor. He takes the time you need in office, which unfortunately leads to longer office waits unless you are lucky enough to be the first up in the morning or after lunch. The wait was always worth it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I just met with dr pancham with only a few weeks left to go in my pregnancy. He made me feel so much more at ease and reassured me of everything i was worried about. His reception and nurse were so wonderful. Thank you all for making me feel so much better about everything. Will recommend Dr. Pancham to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Hes nice...his secretary is useless the wait is ridiclous the nurse is nice for the most part but can be a bit snarky.....if i had the choice id go with a diff ob but everyones different

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017