Ratings for Dr. Jorge L. Macia

Dr. Macia was recommended to me by a colleague. I just moved to Boynton Beach from NJ and had not yet found a new primary care physician. Before I really had time to look, I got very sick with some GI problems. I needed to see a doctor ASAP, so I called around after I wasn't able to get Macia on the phone immediately (it was lunch). No other offices would see a new patient before late November. Certain offices even required a $1500 "membership fee" in addition to insurance in order to be seen. Dr. Macia's office took my call with pleasure, and the office staff was very helpful. They scheduled me for the following day. The office is nice, with a comfortable waiting room, though I didn't wait long. Dr. Macia is wonderful, very comforting and compassionate, in addition to be very knowledgeable. He seems to truly care about his patients and takes the time to answer any questions and concerns. The nurses and office staff were beyond wonderful. I found my new doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Jorge L. Macia's Credentials

• Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1991)