Ratings for Dr. Otto Mann, Deceased

I rated 1 star for staff because as far as I know he's a one-man-show with no staff, which is why my rating for Dr. Mann is dropping. You can't actually call his office in Halifax. Instead you call his home and leave a voicemail. It's a very odd setup and I find myself wanting to get faxed or emailed test results, which are just not available. He also missed a major issue I had. I'm not sure it would have made a huge difference, but I went in with a very clear and specific complaint and symptoms and more or less told him what I thought it was and was dismissed. Years later I find out I was right. So that's not a big confidence builder. In other respects he's a terrific physician.

Submitted May 16, 2016

Doctor Mann always has time to listen to your problems in general as well as in specific. He is concerned, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Mann honours the Hypocrtaic oath ! He treats patient as a whole, he takes his time in assuring that every possible means are considered in order to best treat his patients. He is also a very cultured person - having travelled and trained in various countries. 6/5 Stars !!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Mann had been my doctor since I was a little girl I have to say he is the absolute best doctor out there he is knowledgable and friendly and answers any concerns I have he always returns my calls quickly and is always willing to see me if I ever need to. I would recommend him to anyone he has also seen my children when no one else could and for that alone he is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I am very thankful to have Dr. Otto Mann as my family doctor. He has always been spot on with his diagnoses of any illness/symptoms I have had. He also has a great sense of humor, which is very refreshing and certainly helps to put you at ease.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr Mann has been my doctor since 1992. He is a wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Mann has been my doctor for years, both in the CF and in my Civy life. He is an extremely knowledgable, no-nonsense, and funny doctor. I will keep seeing him as long as he is a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Mann has been our family Dr. for many years, I have always found him to be very knowledgeable caring and compassinate. I have worked with as a nurse on a professional level as well, any of his patients I have encountered, have had nothing but praise. I have seen him visit patients in nusing homes and hospitals when other Dr's would not have bothered. He takes his work as a true calling.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

While I was in the service Dr. Mann was the best doctor I ever had. Dr. Mann is "THE MAN"!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I was to see Dr Mann a few weeks ago for a check up as I turn 65 next year "2011" and he was excellant and never missed a thing, blood work, ekg, etc. Dr Mann has so muck knowledge and has a great way of explaining medical things. Thank you. E.M.Oicle

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010