Ratings for Dr. Michele E. Willey

Worst staff ever. Told me cholesterol was high and research a solution myself and then denied telling me that. Asked them to email me my blood results they said fax only. WTF it's 2017.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Terrible time management by staff & Doctor. I do like the doctor but she gets very defensive when called out on long wait times / lack of punctuality. One visit for a well check lasted 2.5hrs, a chat regarding test results had me waiting 45mins and still did not see the doctor, i ended up leaving.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Willey did a great job for me. She took the time to listen, diagnosed the issue and provided the right treatment.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

SHE SCREAMED AT MY MOTHER IN FRONT OF STAFF AND PATIENTS, TELLING HER SHE HAD STAGE 4 BREAST CANCER. NASTY, RUDE,COMPASSIONATE AS A PIT VIPER

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Always kept me and patients waiting and when addressed with her directly, she snapped back-if you don't like it you can go somewhere else. Which I did as well as most of her employees.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Michele E. Willey's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)