Ratings for Dr. Ricardo L. Machado

Dr. Machado is an excellent doctor. Enrique Couto.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Thank you Dr. Ricardo Machado and Staff For your attention to me. Thank you for taking good care of my heart health. Thanks to You I am doing very Good. Keep working with that pasion for your work. I Apreciate your good attention toward me as well to all your patients. Thank you, Your patient Naore Llorens

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Very likable, I feel like he knows who I am, ask me about my life. Lets me know what is going on and answers my questions. He forwards the information about my visit to my primary doctor. I have a lot of respect for him. I just don't like the long wait, but I do understand that each patient gets their share of his time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

We have been going to Dr. Ricardo L Machado for many years. He is a great doctor. Treat his patience with respect and kindness, dr. Machado shows concern and caring for all of his patients. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I know Dr. Machado for many years, great staff, great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

His staff is excellent and Dr Machado is very dedicated to his career an his patients. Me and my mother 91 years old are his patients for more than 10 years.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Deux rencontres avec lui. Première assez expéditive. Deuxième: il semblait nettement plus amical et enjoué.Trilingue (espagnol, anglais et français)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Machado is fantastic, very personable and caring. He has been my Cardiologist for over 25 yrs and would not even think of using someone else I highly recommend hom

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Dr. Ricardo L. Machado's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)