Ratings for Dr. Laura Skellchock

Dr lied about charges. Kept changing prices. The "nurses" are very unprofessional and inadequate. Not sure if they even went to college for nursing. Doctor lied about scar treatment and waited until after procedure to tell me that the procedure doesn't work. Kept me waiting one hour butt naked before being treated and once forgot to fill the tank and had me waste 2 hours of my day.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

If you want a Dr who really cares about you Dr Skellchock is just that. I had an S lift done in the office. Dr S. Is so meticulous when it comes to you I have no scaring at all. She knows her stuff. Also all of the staff are the best so concerned over the patients comfort from the moment you get there. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I chose Dr Laura Skellchock to perform a cosmetic procedure after viewing her lecture online of what happens to our facial structure as we age. I was very impressed with her clinical approach and knowledge. She provided a consult of options available to me after reviewing my expectations, and I chose to have a minimially invasive procedure performed. She is meticulous and skillful, in addition to being very professional and caring. Her staff was also extremely supportive . She followed up with personal calls afer the procedure which was very welcomed. I plan to continue to see Dr Skellchock in the future for additional dermatological needs, and I recommend her highly. I work in the medical field and I am extremely selective in my choice of physicians.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Skellchock is amazing and she really tries to help you overall. After going through a million doctors (pretty much the entire UM building in Miami) and a few in Boca. I finally found a doctor that is against pushing prescription meds to cover up the symptoms and someone who is passionate about finding the root of the cause and moving forward. She is absolutely amazing - 100% honest and genuine. A doctor and staff that makes me you feel that you are in good hands. Extremely rare and hard to find now a days!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr.Skellchock is a "10" !!! I read the other reviews and cannot believe the negative ones! EVERYTHING about my experience was THE best ever! Lovely clean office and atmosphere, kind staff, only a few minutes wait, and Dr.Skellchock has wonderful bed-side manner; she took time to answer all my questions; we laughed, we cried (my mother died of melanoma 3 years ago and Dr.Skellchock found melanoma very early which saved my life). I've been to the office several times and always get a follow-up call to see how I'm doing (who does THAT anymore???) Don't ever retire Dr.Skellchock!!!!! :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

From someone who works in the medical field ….it was so refreshing to meet a doctor that spent well over 40 mins for my first consultation, not only was she polite but honest and caring. She asked me a lot of questions about my lifestyle, skin care and what I wanted to achieve with cosmetic dermatology. True professional and excellent bedside manner, she put together a plan for me and Im looking forward to seeing the results. I would highly recommend Dr Laura..

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Buyer Beware!! Went to Dr. Skellchock for laser removal of facial veins. She guaranteed she could successfully treat them with at least 80-90% improvement up to entirely gone. After $1,000.00, I had zero improvement and her office manager, (I think her name is Renee) would not let me make an appointment and Dr. Skellchock would not even take my phone calls. They refused to issue a refund.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr Skellchock is a professional in every way. She is honest and stands behind her work. If something isn't right, she will correct it without excuses. She is a "mench" and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Great service and amazing results....definitely worth giving Dr. Skellchock a visit!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The staff was very rude. Dr Skellchock has no compassion. I simply thought she was trying to get me to buy stuff and not recommend what was in my best interest.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Laura Skellchock's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)