Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Boltuch

Unsympathetic. Mean. I would never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Boltuch's for 20+ years. His office is now located a distance from where I live, so I have to drive farther than I prefer to see him. For this reason, I have occasionally contemplated switching primary care's but haven't done so, because I believe I'd be hard pressed to find a doctor and staff that even begins to compare. Dr. Boltuch is thorough, listens to me carefully, and takes into consideration my concerns. He is VERY kind and considerate, as well as, professional and experienced. I trust him implicitly. His family is involved in running the office, and they are exceptionally caring, cooperative, and helpful also. It is rare these days to find medical professionals that are both extremely competent and compassionate. They are. I am reviewing insurance plans now and a final determining factor will be whether Dr. Boltuch is a provider. As a patient, I have never written a review for a doctor before. But I am happy do so now. I think that highly of him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I've gone to Dr. Boltuch for several years and thought he was professional and the wait was never too bad. But I was pretty healthy all that time. But lately, my health has gone downhill, and he gets irate if I go to the E.R. or ask to see another Doctor for a Specialty. He has a "list" that limits who I can see, and it is much smaller than my "list" from my Insurance. So I never really get the help I need. I am looking for a new Doctor now. Also, his P.A. is very rude and kurt.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011