Ratings for Dr. Kelly M. Vangilder

My experiences have been positive beginning to end. I am an older patient and often feel pushed aside but Dr. VanGilder treats me like I really matter. She never makes me feel rushed. She takes her time and explains everything to me. She can not always "fix" what is wrong but it helps me just seeing her. She is great as is her new assistant.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

While I like this DR I do not appreciate waiting in a waiting room for over 1 hr then put into a waiting room to sit naked except for paper sheet for 30+ minutes. This has happened on 3 visits and same happened with 2 friends. All of us told dr gets emergency blah blah. (Does the Dr hava an emergency making her run behind all the time? It seems it is standard practice that this office overbooks appts frequently, causing patients excessive wait times. If you have a 1/2 day to spend for an 15 minute appt, then go here.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

She delivered my baby and rushed me during the pushing stage. She made me feel horrible.The baby came in less than 30 minutes, and after only 10 minutes of pushing she wanted to use a vacuum. I was SO upset.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Kelly M. Vangilder's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL