Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Graubert

I agree with the previous reviewer. I was told by 3 other RE's that I could not conceive, or changes slim to nil. Dr. Graubert said, let's go for it. I'll help you. He was realistic but optimistic from the beginning. He and his staff are focused, knowledgeable, and caring. My beautiful daughter is now 9 years old and a slice of Heaven to us. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT DR. GRAUBERT AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Graubert and the entire staff at palmetto fertility. I came to them after trying three other fertility centers in south Florida. They were wam and welcoming, they helped me to achieve my goal and I will be forever grateful to them for my beautiful daughter. Dr. Graubert never gave up on me; unlike other centers that told there was zero chance of my ever conceiving or carrying a baby. F you are looking for a place that will feel like family and not a fertility factory this is the place..

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

My experience was very pleasant,The custumer service was excellent!! Dr. Groubert was very professional and willing to answer any of my questions, They were very patient and understanding. I would totally recomend them, i have beento other places and this is by far the best.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

The staff is very rude, mean and could even be cruel. They have no sense of timing -so very important in this field- they take forever to return calls and they don't care if it will result in you having to cancel you cycle, they will just tell you "what's the big deal!?", or call you “small headed” if they enter your name wrong and YOU have to write a letter and get it notarized to amend their mistake. I placed a complaint & Dr. Graubert just answered "ok" like he didn't really care; I agree with previous post about his lack of communication too. I ended up going with others even thought it would be costlier -it's worth it- by the way they made it very difficult for me to get my medical records and my embryos.-the only caring person there is Dr. Cabrera too bad he is not the boss-I will not recommend Palmetto Fertility or Dr. Graubert at all - when a person is going thru this rollercoaster of emotions the very least they can expect is to be among people that truly care for you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Poor customer service with front desk staff. Doctor has very poor communication skills considering the speciality and the level of care that he is providing. Office needs much improvement in the area of customer service. Doctor needs better communication skills with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Graubert's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1991)