Dr. Reed Stone

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Reed Stone

Saw Dr. Stone and he spent time and listened to my complaint and took his time. I will definitely see him again! Great experience with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Conscientious, intelligent, compassionate, patient. A good listener as well as a good communicator. A nice, easy manner and all the good things you want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Great doctor. I had a very positive experience, will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Wonderful experience. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Great doctor, I will go back to see him again in the future.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Pleasant, easy to talk to and gave clear answers to all questions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Stone was excellent: thorough, patient and answered my questions. I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Stone was already looking over my records when i walked into the room. He let me talk and listened carefully and asked me questions as I gave him my information. He was respectful and friendly. He seemed to be very knowledgeable. He went over the symptoms and the possible causes. He then told me his diagnosis of my problem and his recommendations - which was no operations but occupational and physical therapy. I never felt rushed. I liked him very much. His office staff was friendly, too. Waiting time was minimal for a new patient. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

First visit today. Very impressed. He laid out a plan for my wife and answered all ouir questions.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Had a great visit with Dr.Stone Gave me all necessary tests and diagnosed my problems immediately and what course of action to take.A pleasure to talk to and was not rushed.Very highly recommended A true 5star

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Reed Stone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Reed Stone, M.D. has been associated with Palm Beach Neurology for over 2years. He is board certified in Neurology and received fellowship status in 1996. Dr. Stone received his Bachelor of Science in Biology, graduating Magna Cum Laude from Brooklyn College. He received his medical degree with academic honors from Universidad Central Del Este, Dominican Republic. He completed his neurology residency at State University New York, Downstate Medical Center. He was Chief Resident in his last year of training. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Stone was appointed as Assistant Professor in neurology at Kings County Hospital and Downstate Medical Center. He participated as attending neurologist in several clinics and was appointed to Director of Neurological Services for Kings County Hospital emergency room. Dr. Stone is listed in America's Top Physicians. Dr. Stone's practice focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of spine, nerve and muscle disorders. He specializes and performs himself the EMG-NCV testing used to diagnose these conditions. His personal staff together have dedicated more than 30 years of service, to insure the highest level of patient satisfaction. Dr. Stone is proud to have the loving support of his wife and three sons, and looks forward to providing neurological care for many years to come.

• Spanish

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL