Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Stone

Dr.Stones office is very well run all the staff is helpful and very nice to all clients.I have been to other offices with other Dr.'s and I go in in a good mood then by the time I was done I would have a headache be very upset and be in a terrible mood the rest of the day.Dr.Stones office is wonderful they couldn't be more helpful and I am confident in all that Dr.Stone tells me.I won't change my Dr. for anything.Dawne Bishop

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Stone was very nice when I spoke with him. However, most of the encounters that I have had were with the office manager. I have never been treated with such bad manners and disdain by anyone that works in any type of health care center. This lady had a complete disregard for my health. This was after my first visit, and I am currently looking for a new primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Office manager is a bully!! She wanted to bypass the insurance policy by demanding payment, before sending claim to blue cross and blueshild of Michigan. I liked Dr. Stone but I wont' go back do to the treatment of office manager....

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

So far very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Charles B. Stone's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal