Ratings for Dr. Darren A. Fano

Dr. Darren Fano is very knowledgeable in human anatomy, he listens to you when you are describing your problem areas and he truly cares about bettering each individuals life. I had been seeing a chiropractor for 5 months 3 to 4 times a week and i wasn't getting any results, just after 3 visits of seeing Dr. Fano i noticed significant relief in my lower back and neck pain. I believe that Dr. Fano is truly the best chiropractor and if anybody is experiencing pain they should not wait make an appointment and go see him asap! his office staff is super friendly and efficient you will be so happy you did.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I have been comming to Dr. Fano for 3 years now. I have referred so many people to him and everyone is extremely happy with the care. I suffered from migrane headaches where I was missing work all the time. After a few weeks of consistent appointmetns like Dr. Fano suggested, my headaches were almost gone. I now go every two weeks and have been pain free for 2 years! He has also helped me loose weight, by changing my diet. He has given me self confidence and I feel wonderful. Thank you, Doctor Fano! You are the best!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Best chiropractor in town! Highly recommend him, specially if you work long hours in the computer. Not only he relieves the pain from your neck and back, but at the same time this corrects your posture!! You'll see a big change after 4 visits for sure! and yes, you might be a bit sore the first time, but it is only because your body is adjusting to it. oh! he is GREAT with kids too, so bring your children as well.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Darren A. Fano's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)

AARP