Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Cocks

I am very fortunate to have Dr. ****as my personal physician. He is a very thorough and experienced doctor who cares very much regarding my wellness. I have never been disappointed in any aspect of his office, especially with his staff and their punctuality.....TF

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I went to see him for smoking cessation. I didn't want to be a smoker anymore. Thanks to DR.****SMOKER I am no longer.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

The last time I saw this Dr he prescribed pills for altitude sickness and told me how important it was to have my blood tested when I returned. When I returned, I could not get him to see me or give me an order for blood work. When my Rx ran out I called several times but got no call back, no appointment, no explaination. So I went to another Dr. When the Dr requested my records from him, he called me personally to ask why. I did not call him back nor will i.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

dr was not on time. i had to wait 45 minutes. staff did not inform me that i would have to pay 160.00 out of pocket. i did ask prior to going to the appt. if they took medicare and medicade. i was told medicare yes and medicade no. I did ask what the difference would be from what medicare would pay. i was told they didnt know. i was not prepared to pay the 160.00 at that time. i was told then, that i would not recieve my prescriptions i need, and could not return until i paid this bill. they havent even submitted my visit for payment yet! then the dr. **** ran out to the parking lot saying he gave me 15 minutes of his time and he should be compensated for that 15 minutes. dr. **** then proceeded to call my cell phone and said if i did not give him the 160.00 hewas going to report me to the credit bureau. i never even said i was not going to pay him. in my opionion. he is in business not to help patients, but to line the walls of his pocket. i would never refer this dr.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Timothy L. Cocks's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)