Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moss

I'm very sorry to be losing a doctor who has been a good friend and a great help over many years. I'm amazed he has kept working while so sick with cancer and I'm pleased for him that he is now retiring to look after himself. Now the problem will be to find someone half as kind and helpful!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I disagree with a lot of others. I find he rarely listens to you, making up his mind without letting you finish. When he makes up his mind that's that, he's right and everyone else is wrong, thinking like this caused my son a long 6 months of pain and sicknes, regardless what tests said. He seemed to interpret them to match his opinion. Going to an appointment; while easy to get and quick; made my family and I feel like it was almost a waste of time and that we were almost wasting his time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Very helpful staff - I can't imagine anyone saying otherwise. Usually I get seen the same day or the next. Friendly care with a kindly attitude.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Staff is not very friendly, he's a very knowledgeable dr. by the certificates on his wall ( if you can see them over the straight razor collection he likes to show off). Never in his office for the hours advertised on his website, and doesn't let you finish explaining anything without interrupting, but if you can get him to listen without interupting you, he is knowledgeable, just preoccupied with his personal hobbies. Doesn't really seem interested in being a real doctor. Too bad because he used to be good at it, and why doesn't he have to do a turn in emergency? All the other drs do. He could be great if he showed any interest in what he's doing, or should be doing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

He has always been my family doctor, and I have always felt comfortable talking to him. When I need an appointment, I can usually get one the same day, and it's always on time. He listens to me and has always been extremely nice.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Excellent doctor who takes the time to explain. He found the source of my problem quickly and got me into the right specialist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

He is very easy to get into to see. BUT doesn't listen well and makes up his mind about condition and treatment without much investigation. Loves pushing antidepressants rather than suggesting therapy. Would probably try to prescribe anxiety meds if you showed up with your arm cut off. Doesn't like when you do your own research - shuts down and rolls his eyes if you mention that you looked into your condition on your own.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Moss is easy to get into see and he doesn't rush the appointment - however, he doesn't like when patients to their own research, and if you talk to him about what you have read and your concerns he seems to stop taking an interest in the problem.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

he's nice, friendly, great with kids. I've been going to him my whole life, and now I bring my kids to him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

This dr does not respond well to family members advocating for better care of seniors. When still away we asked for a cardio referal for both senior parents. They were informed 'if the family wants it, they should pay for it.' We moved back, built our home to accomodate them. 24/7 care was provided by us. After the 4th-5th trip in by ambulance for mother for extended care one of the nurses informed me of home care. I was so grateful for my 10 hours a week of respite. Dr saw my health declining and did nothing. Many further trips and medical issues later father was in hospital. When I called the dr to say, I've had enough I cant do this anymore. He needs more help than I can provide the kind dr asled "should I tell him he should find somewhere else to live?" He sent father home. I had to call 911 5 hours later. Father colapsed. He died 2 months later in hospital. Mother died 4 mths later in nursing home. Both on O2 at death, both died of congestive heart failure. I fired him as my GP

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Christopher Moss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Tatamagouche, NS