Ratings for Dr. Stacey J. Kruger

She is a wonderful doctor who is very clear and experienced. Also her team is wonderful! Charlotte is the best.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Awful experience. Took my daughter for a routine yearly exam. They pressured for me to tell them a medical problem because according to them if it is not a medical problem my insurance plan wouldn't pay. I kept saying that one of my benefit was a eye exam every 24 months without copay and that was all that was needed. I even had a representative from my insurance talk to them on the phone to explain. But I guess the contracted rate for an eye exam wasn't enough for them. they wanted to charge my full deductible cost. it is all about the money. I can't say anything about the doctor since my daughter didn't get a chance to see her. All my negative experience is with the staff. So it is best to go somewhere else if all you need is a prescription for glasses. You will save money, specially if you have a high deductible plan

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kruger by our pediatrician. This was the first time we visited the doctor and we were given a next day appointment since I felt it was an emergency. After reading the reviews posted I have to admit I wanted to cancel appointment but since I have great trust in my pediatrician I decided to take my son. Upon arriving the receptionist was very polite and efficient. I was called in to verify insurance and complete forms within minutes after arrival. Before I could finished with paperwork the assistant came and asked if they could start checking my son while I completed the forms. Since my son is 17 years I said yes and he was taken to the examination room. My son has severe myopia and the test takes a long time. The assistant was patient and extremely kind. Dr. Kruger was exceptional at addressing our concerns and explaining procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruger for her professionalism and knowledge as well as for her efficient staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Mi primera visita! Una oficina organizada,limpia.Fuimos muy bien atendidos.La asistente de la doctora muy explicativa y profesional, La doctora muy cariñosa y amable con mi hija..La muchacha del frente Kathy muy amable tambien.Espero mi proxima cita ,... no quejas de esta oficina y la recomiendo :-)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

There were a few problems with my visits, but overall I think it should be known that Dr. Kruger has no business working with children. She lacks patience and professionalism. I can't stress this point enough. I won't get into the details of my experience as I feel they are irrelevant. My child and I should never be treated like that by anyone much less a "professional".

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Horrible, worst experience in my long life visiting doctors. Similar to prior reviewer. Very unprofessional and unhelpful staff, not even able to communicate with my insurance. Took time off twice of my work to visit this doctor and she never saw my son. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. SAVE YOURSELF AN UNPLEASANT TIME.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I don't know about the doctor herself, because her office is an impossibility to visit. First, I had to wait weeks for an appointment that the office staff never called to confirm the day prior; then the day of my daughter's appointment came and I simply called the office and had an extremely rude office staff member tell me that I could not run 10 mins late (despite my sick daughter who had a horrible cold, and there was a massive thunderstorm outside). She says the doctor does not see late patients, especially since the doctor herself cancelled 2 office days to have a long weekend, and thus had to cram all of her patients the following week. I am surprised this office even has patients as the level of incompetence and unprofessionalism lacks greatly. Thankfully, I too am a healthcare professional (pharmacist) and my husband is a physician & we have very good health insurance, thus our ability to go to any other pediatric ophthalmologist. I do not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Stacey J. Kruger's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1997)

Tufts