You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Judy Mader

Dr. Mader is not my regular doctor but was extremely helpful when I sustained a concussion January of last year. She was careful to diagnose and maintained consistent visits to check on my progress. I had ignored my concussion symptoms initially, therefore, my recovery took about three months. She carefully explained the situation and state of my brain at different periods of the recovery stage and was always incredibly apt at describing what I was experiencing. I truly appreciate her helpfulness. I am seeing her now for complications from an appendectomy and, as usual, I am able to get in within a week. Her staff are very quick, polite and efficient. A true reprieve from my former doctor in Moncton.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Mader is very knowledgeable and reliable. She delivered both of my children and is now my family doctor. She identified a serious chronic condition early and made sure I was appropriately referred to the proper specilty. She is on top of things and reads all report., Even if care is being provides by a specialist, she remains on top of things making sure there is continuity of care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Mader is very much to the point, but she is very knowledgeable and willing to listen to you as long as it takes. Her staff is wonderful and my appointments have always been pretty much on time! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr.Mader is a good doctor. She is very efficient, a much needed attribute in our health care system. The majority of the time, she has been most helpful in dealing with my health problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I had many symptoms of a common chronic illness I believe Dr. Mader should have found. She did not, despite three + years of complaints to her. My new GP had the preliminary (correct) diagnosis as of the first visit. Perhaps her speciality is mothers & babies but I feel she should have had a better grasp of other types of medical problems.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

i have been a patient of dr. mader's for 14 years now and would not even consider going elsewhere. as other comments suggest, she is not a dr to chit-chat but that is good when you are pressed for time. she is very thorough and will listen to everything you have to say and will make sure you receive the tests you need. after hearing the horror stories from co-workers about their dr's and the trouble they have getting appointments to see them, dr. mader is the perfect dr. if you have an urgent matter that needs to be seen too asap, they always seem to get you in (even if you have to wait a bit longer at least you are getting seen to) she was there for the birth of my son and now my husband is her patient. keep up the good work dr. mader!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Mader is very punctual and helpful when you ask. But she doesn't go beyond the problem you bring to the table.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Mader has been my family doctor for close to 10 years and has seen me through 3 pregnancies. She is very knowledgeable but does not hesitate to aske for second opinions, and is always available to answer questions. As other people have said, she is a bit stiff and can appear cold or distant. She is not the doctor for you if you prefer someone you can chit chat or joke around with. She is very business-like. That being said, she is very caring. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

At first I thought Dr.Mater was cold, but after a couple of appointments I realized that she is just a quiet and shy person.She was very concerned for my health and happiness, as well as my baby's health and was always very accessible via phone and by appointment whenever I needed her.She also confired with other Dr's for opinions when was needed.During my delivery she was strong and supportive and really pushed me through. This was my second baby; the first being born in another province, and this baby was larger (10lbs 2oz)than the first, and I'm glad she was there for us both.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Mader’s first impression came off as a bit stiff but she did warm up and for the delivery she was really great.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Judy Mader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mader is not my regular doctor but was extremely helpful when I sustained a concussion January of last year. She was careful to diagnose and maintained con..."

January 11, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3H 1Y6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 5991 Spring Garden Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024296958".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mader is very knowledgeable and reliable. She delivered both of my children and is now my family doctor. She identified a serious chronic condition early an..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mader is very much to the point, but she is very knowledgeable and willing to listen to you as long as it takes. Her staff is wonderful and my appointments..."

October 10, 2014