Ratings for Dr. Judy Mader

I have not had a good experience with Dr Mader. First off, the receptionist in her office is very curt every time I call. It is very trying for me as a patient with GAD to talk to someone like that over the phone. It seems all the good reviews are from expecting mothers, so maybe her lack of knowledge in other areas is due to that bias. It seems as though she doesn't know anything about me, besides being my family doctor for my entire life. If she weren't my family doctor I would only go to walk-in clinics but I have to have a GP so I continue to see her. Would not recommend for anyone who isn't pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Mader followed us through my wife's pregnancy. She was very knowledgable and very calm which helped my wife a lot. The stuff was great, except for that one hiccup with an appointment not showing up in their system. They took us in anyways. Appointment were on time with a few being 15 minutes late which is completely acceptable, considering our family doctor can make us wait up to an hour and a half. Dr. Mader later on delivered our baby, and she did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Mader has been my doctor for six yrs or so.I have to say she is the best doctor that i could ever ask for!! I have a few serious diseases that she takes care of me regularly for, she is amazing when it comes to serious things that need to be tested asap. For example a test that should have taken months to receive she made sure i got in within 5 days and called me the next day with results. She also delivered four of my children. Two of which ended up in the nicu which she stayed taking care checking in on both me and my children through there stay. When my son was admitted in the hospital and it wasnt her as a doctor it was through the er for admittance she checked in on us to check on him. Shes amazing. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Mader is not my regular doctor but was extremely helpful when I sustained a concussion January of last year. She was careful to diagnose and maintained consistent visits to check on my progress. I had ignored my concussion symptoms initially, therefore, my recovery took about three months. She carefully explained the situation and state of my brain at different periods of the recovery stage and was always incredibly apt at describing what I was experiencing. I truly appreciate her helpfulness. I am seeing her now for complications from an appendectomy and, as usual, I am able to get in within a week. Her staff are very quick, polite and efficient. A true reprieve from my former doctor in Moncton.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Mader is very knowledgeable and reliable. She delivered both of my children and is now my family doctor. She identified a serious chronic condition early and made sure I was appropriately referred to the proper specilty. She is on top of things and reads all report., Even if care is being provides by a specialist, she remains on top of things making sure there is continuity of care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Mader is very much to the point, but she is very knowledgeable and willing to listen to you as long as it takes. Her staff is wonderful and my appointments have always been pretty much on time! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr.Mader is a good doctor. She is very efficient, a much needed attribute in our health care system. The majority of the time, she has been most helpful in dealing with my health problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I had many symptoms of a common chronic illness I believe Dr. Mader should have found. She did not, despite three + years of complaints to her. My new GP had the preliminary (correct) diagnosis as of the first visit. Perhaps her speciality is mothers & babies but I feel she should have had a better grasp of other types of medical problems.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

i have been a patient of dr. mader's for 14 years now and would not even consider going elsewhere. as other comments suggest, she is not a dr to chit-chat but that is good when you are pressed for time. she is very thorough and will listen to everything you have to say and will make sure you receive the tests you need. after hearing the horror stories from co-workers about their dr's and the trouble they have getting appointments to see them, dr. mader is the perfect dr. if you have an urgent matter that needs to be seen too asap, they always seem to get you in (even if you have to wait a bit longer at least you are getting seen to) she was there for the birth of my son and now my husband is her patient. keep up the good work dr. mader!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Mader is very punctual and helpful when you ask. But she doesn't go beyond the problem you bring to the table.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009