Ratings for Dr. Nam Q. Nguyen

This is the kind of physician that a patient always needs! Feel at ease and Victoria is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Nguyen has been my primary care physician for 10+ years. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and he spends whatever time you need to answer all questions, and he answers them thoroughly. He has never misdiagnosed, and he recommends the best specialists when they are needed. His front-desk assistant, Victoria, is smart, well-organized and friendly. Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for 4 years. It's always been a good experience. I never feel rushed out. He calls me with test results. They find time for me if i need to go in right away. Office staff are pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen, Nam for a year now and I can't imagine why I never found a doctor like him before. He has diagnosed me on two occasions after other doctors said it was nothing. His staff is very very helpful and Dr. Nguyen takes all the time in the world with you, he explains diseases, treatments and medications very well until you're very comfortable with it. This doctor will be my and my family's doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Went to the Dr. for Ear/sinus problems. He checked out and sid that the sinus blockage was caused by a reaction to nasal spray and the ear was caused by TNJ. Pain continued so I want to another Dr. and he discovered massive infections. Culture showed that I had Staph. Aureus in the sinus and Vibro Alginolyticus in the ear. I also had a large pus blister in the eardrum that if it would had broken inside I could become deaf. Not going to this guy again.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Nam Q. Nguyen's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1999)