Dr. Hector Rivas

Ratings for Dr. Hector Rivas

English is not his first language and he is very difficult to understand. He seemed uninterested in helping me and very impatient. Hard to believe some people gave him a good rating.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

he is a good doctor , I am wondering what is his new phone number ,,,,Thanks

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Went in complaining of chest cold with sore throat and sore ears. He asked me if i was pregnant 4 times ans did not seem to be listening to my answers. I told him I was allergic to a certain type of medecine. He swabbed my throat and then wrote a perscription and left.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

very nice caring doctor!seemed to care and listened to me

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Rivas is Amazing ..he is a floating doctor so not easy to get a second visit with him. So caring and not in a rush to get you out the door. Very knowledgeable . My only complaint is the reception area , they need better people skills . Especially Cayla.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

He's helped me through walk in clinic a few times. He is most sincere in his efforts to heal not just the human body but the human spirit as well by offering best remedy available. Knowledge of the natural cures is comforting to those like me who prefer the medicine of Creation over that of Man. I trust this man- he is a healer and a gift to us. Respect to you sir. Unpasteurized honey ✔️

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

best doctor we had in HRM , He sincerely care about us and gave us as time as needed for all our issues

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr Rivas is terrific. Prefers to encourage holistic approach to good health rather than push pills. A decent person who seems to care about people.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I am so pleased to have Dr. Rivas as my family doctor. He is so kind and wise and does not push pills upon us. His focus is on working together to make healthy choices, to learn and educate myself with the sites and information he gives me. I feel like he genuinely cares about my well being, and that of my son. He is a rare gem amongst doctors today, handwriting everything and even making house-calls! And I love how he spends the better part of the month traveling to remote communities that would otherwise not have healthcare. He is a very great man, and his wife, his secretary, is delightful also!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He has been my Dr. for over 10 years. He is always on time and can see me quickly. He follows up on everything so I often go to the office just to be told I am healthy. I had to push him to refer me to mental health services as he felt I could get over my depression by joining a church group or volunteering. He does not do pap tests so I have to go to a walk-in woman's clinic whenever these are required. I am generally happy with him, but wish he would take me more seriously when I have a problem. I shouldn't have to convince him help me when there is something wrong.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012