Ratings for Dr. Phillip E. Burns

I have been following this office since I was a child. I meet Dr. Philp Burns when he started. My first child is now 23 years old and would still prefer to see Dr. Burns. My other children are 13 and 15 and they wont see any one else. So when ever needed we now and for years take the 45/50 min. drive each way. As far as the staff you will never feel that you can't trust your NEW BORN with them, your pride and joy and you will always get your turn, your time, your worries herd, and of all you will be remembered at your next appointment. You are now part of there family......... Thank you for all of your past, present, and future appointments. ** THE UNMUTH FAMILY**

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

DR.Burns is one of the most outstanding doctors I have seen he is prompt and always takes time to listen and has never once made me feel rushed. His staff Lindsay and kelly are by far the best you can find they truly make the office what it is. when you walk through the door or ring them they know who you are and you children by name!!!! when your there you feel at home like your welcome like you belong.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Great doctor with an awesome staff! You never have to wait hours like most pediatriac offices. And the office is always very clean. The nurses and receptionist are fabulous as they are very accomodating and always friendly. I am very pleased evey time my son has been seen in Dr. Burn's office. :)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

burns has been my sons dr for years.. staff is helpful and friendly. new office is a great nearby my home, nice and clean. burns is great

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Phillip E. Burns's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL